Jonah Marias P.2

It's the wedding, and Mandy forgave dad but not us. I have to get ready and then help mum get ready. 

I go to mum and her hair and make up is done

I go to mum and her hair and make up is done. Her hair is amazing.

 Her hair is amazing

She has an amazing figure after having two kids

She has an amazing figure after having two kids. I smile at her. "Mum you look breathtaking" smiled Zara. "So do you, sweetie. I wish Mandy was here" said mum. "So do I, mum. She'll soon realise she was wrong" said Zara. We go to the church and I walk down. Jonah looks hot. I stand where I am meant to stand and watch my mum walk down the aisle with her dad. 

They soon say the vows, exchange rings and kiss. We go to the hotel and have the meal. I have to make a speech. "My mum after her divorce from my dad 6 years ago, she became strong and then five years ago she meets Timothy, and she fell in love and became happier, lighter and now I see why, their perfect for each other and I have gained more siblings then I have. Mandy couldn't be here today and I know deep down she loves you, mum. How could she not?" asked Zara. Mum stands up and hugs me. "Sweetie, thank you" said mum. I hug her back. 

After all that I go to my room and I hear a knock on my door. "Honey, Jonah will be staying with you at our new house, is that OK?" asked mum. I nod. "Yeah, it will be good for us to bond" said Zara. Mum goes back to Tim and I go to bed.

Next day we wave them off. Esther goes back to her dorm, Svea and Zeb are staying with their mum and Jonah is staying with me at the new house. I go put on a comfy outfit. 

I go down and see Jonah cooking

I go down and see Jonah cooking. "What ya cooking?" asked Zara. He looks at me. "Homemade pizza.... ouch" said Jonah. I go over. "Are you OK?" asked Zara. "Cut my finger with the knife" groaned Jonah. I take it away and bring him to the sink and wash his finger. I place a band aid on his finger. "I'll do the chopping, Jonah, you just look pretty on the stool" laughed Zara. "Yes, Ma'am" said Jonah, saluting. I just sigh. I finish it finally and I sit beside him. We finally see that it's done and we eat it. 

"How come you don't have a boyfriend?" asked Jonah. "All the boys don't like me and I couldn't care less" said Zara. "Well if I wasn't your step-brother I would call you hot but since you are my step-sister then I call you pretty" smiled Jonah. I smile at him. "Jonah how come you don't have girlfriend?" asked Zara. "Me and Tate broke up, she was jealous all the time and to be honest I never liked her" said Jonah. I look at him. "Oh" said Zara. I look down. I stand up but slip and when Jonah catches me, we fall with me on top of him. I place my hand on his neck and sigh. I feel something with this touch. 

Jonah rolls over and has me on the floor. He leans in and we kiss. Oh my god the tingles and the shocks I get shows me I actually like him. We pull back. "I know we're step-siblings but would you like to go on a date with me? We are not related by blood so" said Jonah. "I'd like that, Jonah" said Zara. We stand up and then we go watch television. I smile at him. I smile at him. We soon go to bed at midnight.

We're going on a date!

Part three is the date and the parents coming back!

I hope you enjoyed this part!

Lorna wxdxw