Jack Series 1

He has a baby with your best friend but she leaves him

NAME: Brooklyn 

My best friend dated Jack Avery for 4 years and she was pregnant, now she has a 5 month old baby. I haven't heard from her in weeks and it's weird, we usually talk, maybe she is busy. I work as a PA for the CEO of Dark Industries in LA and I live across the road from Jack and Aria but I haven't seen Aria, maybe she visited her parents and left, Violet with Jack. After work I'll pay him a visit, since I am good friends with him and the godmother to Violet. 

I go to work and spend the hours doing my job. Afterwards I drive back home and walk over to the house. I knock and Jack answers the door. He smiles. "Hi, come in" said Jack. I walk inside. "Where is Aria? I haven't heard from her?" asked Brooklyn. "She left me and Viola. She just upped and left" said Jack. "She left you and Vi?" asked Brook. "Yup, I guess she never loved us" said Jack, frowning. "She did" said Brook. He sighs. "She never did, she told me that much" said Jack. I hug him. "I'm sorry" said Brook. "It's fine. Anyway wanna hang? My mum has Viola, since I am going clubbing tonight" said Jack. "Uh sure but I have to change, from my work outfit" said Brook. "Oh yeah, well I'll collect you in an hour" smiled Jack. I smile and go home.

I had this massive crush on Jack.... I fell for him actually but he doesn't need to know. I get changed.

I slide on white heels and do my hair

I do light make up and go down. I hear a knock and I open the door to Jack. "Hey you look beautiful and are you ready to leave?" asked Jack. "Yes and thank you" said Brook. We get in the uber and we finally arrive. We go in and Jack gets me a drink. "So how are you after Aria leaving you?" asked Brook. "I'm mad but I am fine now, turns out my love quickly ran out" said Jack. I look down and sigh. We just continue to have fun and then we're at his.... then we're naked.... hours later we are asleep. 

NEXT MORNING 

I wake up and sigh. Jack smiles at me and we get dressed and go down for some food. I smile at him. "Last night was amazing" smiled Jack. "It was. I-I have always liked you, honestly I don't know if you feel the same but I felt something last night and it felt amazing" said Brook. "I felt something too and I would love to take you out on a date" said Jack. "I'd like that too" said Brook. "So today. Let's go.... wait get changed" said Jack. I smile and I rush home to get ready. 

I go back over and he smiles at me

I go back over and he smiles at me. "You look breathtaking" said Jack. "Thank you, Jack" smiled Brook. We get in his car and we drive to the beach. He takes out a basket and smiles. "A picnic on the beach, how romantic" said Brook. "Thank you, only for you" said Jack. I giggle and we enjoy the day. When we go home, he sees Aria. "Hey baby girl" smiled Jack. I smile and go inside with him. 

"I have a question, will you be my girlfriend?" asked Jack. "Yes! I'd love too!" smiled Brook. We kiss and spend the day together, which is romantic. 

I hope you enjoyed part 2 is coming shortly!

Lorna wxdxw