Corbyn Series: Your English Teacher: P.1

Name: Alyssa

I'm starting Senior year this year and I'm really excited that I'm finally finishing high school. I love school so it's fine. I have to find a good outfit. I put on a skirt and a stripy too. I slide on Vans and curl my hair. I do light make up and leave. I get there and Daisy is basically hopping. "There's a new English teacher! Mr Besson" Said Daisy. "Really? I wondered who Mr Besson was" Said Aly. We go to our lockers and grab some books. I go to English and spot the English teacher. Holy fucking moly.... his hot. I sit down and he smiles. "I'm Mr Besson" Said Mr Besson. "I'm Alyssa" Said Aly. "Well I just started today what did you do last year?" Asked Mr Besson. "Don't you know what we did" Said Aly. "I do but I'd like to hear it from you" Said Mr Besson. I smile and take out my copy and jot down some facts about English.

The class begins and Mr Besson is hot and I listen because I need higher grades. I smile at my copy.

Two months later

Mr Besson is great and I keep getting A's. I love it and I kinda like him. I stalked him on Insta and oh my god, his so hot, I mean I'd love to kiss him.... shit oops. Anyway today I'm helping him with some work since I'm a great student and in love with a teacher. I have to find the perfect outfit.

I curl my hair and do light make up

I curl my hair and do light make up. I get in my car and drive to school. I go to Mr Bessons class and smile at him. We begin to sort through some books when he stops and looks at me. "You look beautiful" Said Corbyn. "Thank you and so do you. How old are you?" Asked Aly. "21" Said Corbyn. "That's young to be a teacher" Said Aly. "Graduated early" Said Corbyn. I smile and he gives me a paper. "Come to this address after school" Said Corbyn. I take it and nod.

The whole day goes by and I finally leave to visit Corbyn. I knock and he opens the door. He lets me in and we sit on his sofa. We begin to talk. "I know this sounds weird but I like you as more then a student and I wondered if you felt the same?" Asked Corbyn. I blush. "I do feel the same, of course I do" Said Aly. We share a kiss and I smile into it.

That's the beginning of our student and teacher love 💖

I hope ya enjoyed

Lorna xx