Jack/Zach Imagine

His your best friend but you end up falling for Zach

NAME: Olivia

Being Jack Avery's best friend is great but when you realise his dating someone that isn't you, then it's annoying and also it hurts you. I've managed to keep it a secret but for how long? I am visiting the lads today, so I go find an outfit to wear. I put on the outfit with vans. I go find my 

I go put light make up on

I go put light make up on. I go have some breakfast and then I jump in my car. I make it there in 30 minutes and knock on the door. Corbyn opens the door. "Hey Liv! Come in, Gabbie is here" said Corbyn. I smile and we go in. Gabbie and Jack are cuddling. "Hi guys" smiled Liv. Everyone waves, Jack doesn't. I sit beside Zach and he smiles at me. "So, how are you, Livvy?" asked Zach. "Pretty good, tired though, becoming official photographer so I tend to over work most nights" said Liv. "Aw, don't over work yourself" said Zach. I laugh. "I'll try not to Zach" said Liv. Zach looks at me. "So your crush on J, is still there?" asked Zach. "Yup" said Liv. "How about this, you go on a date with me and see if you can fall for someone else other then him?" asked Zach. "I'd like that, Zach." said Liv. I kiss his cheek and he blushes. I lean my head on him, I felt something when I kissed his cheek, could I possibly for him? I hope I do, Zach is so sweet and his always making me laugh. Jack looks at us and waves. "Hey Liv! Wanna sit next to us, I have a lot to say" said Jack. "I'm comfy here, Jack, Zach is a comfy cushion" said Liv. Jack just nods and I place my hand on Zach's hand which is on my lap and I quickly fall asleep. 

The next day is mine and Zach's date. When I told Jodie, my best friend I was going on a date with Zach, she was cautious, asking me if I should go on a date with him if I like Jack. I told her, Zach is sweet and plus I feel something when I kissed his cheek. Jodie then said be careful, don't break his heart. I finish getting ready.

I put on ankle heel boots

I put on ankle heel boots. I go to my hair.

My make up is light and I am done

My make up is light and I am done. I go down when I hear a knock and I grab my bag and go downstairs. I open the door and there is Zach, skinny jeans, a dress shirt and vans. His hair is his usual style. I smile at him. "You look beautiful Liv" said Zach. "And you, you look so handsome" smiled Liv. I lock my door and we leave. We get to this cafe and we go inside. "A quick bite to eat before we go to play bowling and also crazy golf" said Zach. "Oh I love bowling and crazy golf" said Liv. "Yeah, I love them too. I am the best" said Zach. "Sure, well I am better so" said Liv. Zach chuckles. "We'll see" said Zach. "Yeah, we will, Z" said Liv. "Z, I like it, L" said Zach. "L, I don't like" smiled Liv. "I know, I think I'll call you Olly!" laughed Zach. "I hate that name, but when you say it, it sounds good" said Olly. "Aw thanks" said Zach. I just giggle and we eat our food. We then go to the bowling alley. We pay and get our aisle. 

We play and he won. "How did you win? Oh my god!" said Olly. "Well I told you I was the best" said Zach. "Yeah, yeah" said Olly. We then have a quick snack. We then go play crazy golf. I win this one. "So looks like I won and you, my handsome Zach, have lost" said Olly. Zach smiles. "My handsome Zach?" asked Zach. I blush. I don't blush unless Jack complimented me but I did. We walk back towards my house and we stand outside my door. "I really enjoyed myself and you are really, really great" said Olly. "Yeah, so did I, your pretty amazing" smiled Zach. We both lean in and our lips touch. We are quite gentle at the start but it leads to a heavy make out. 

I moan out and we pull back. "Zach.... your..... I like you..... I think I always have but it was hidden" said Olly. "I like you too, Olly" smiled Zach. "Stay for tonight, it is a far journey back" said Olly. Zach smiles and we go inside. 

4 months later, we are telling the lads and girls today. I go find an outfit to wear.

I meet Zach and we drive to the house

I meet Zach and we drive to the house. We walk in and Jack and everyone is sitting. "Jack and Gabbie broke up" said Jonah. I nod. Me and Zach go to the kitchen and talk. "We are still telling them" said Olly. We go in and we stand beside each other. "For the past 4 months, me and Zach have been dating. We have fall in love with each other." said Olly. Jack stands up. "I thought you liked me!" said Jack. "I used too but Zach..... his amazing, he makes me laugh, he gives me life. Jack your still my best friend, all of you but Zach, there was something about him.... I did noticed that while I had a crush on you. I might be 19 and Zach 17 but his 18 in March. His my Zach" said Olly. "And Olly is my Olly" smiled Zach. Jack just sighs. "I guess that's fine, Zach you hurt her, I hurt you" said Jack. "I promise. Olivia Jade Rogers is my true love" said Zach.

3 years later we got married and nine months after the wedding we welcome twins, Holly Mae and Hayden Mark Herron. 

Jack married my best friend, so all is well that ends well. 

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna wxdxw