Hey

Hey guys

So I haven't stared the series I don't know how to start it right now. Writers block hot me for it but I will be beginning it tomorrow.

So a little update on my life right now:

I'm on my summer holidays

I start college again on the 18th September yay!!

I went to Corfu and loved it.

Wexford in a couple of weeks (hopefully I get credit for it)

I'm also just thinking of shit. I'm not confident. I was when I was tiny (ran up to my uncles mother in law with a cheese pizza and a pepperoni pizza saying I love pizza) but I'm not anymore, god no.

I went through some shit in primary school my ONLY friend ditched me in 5th class. I used to play in the yard by myself. We became friends in the last year of school.

I got into a fight with a friend who in hindsight was manipulative and not great. Me and my best friend pranked her we had boyfriends coz SHE LOVED BOYS. But she came back and yelled at us. Her mother texted us after school saying we were childish, pathetic, immature etc. Me and my best friend were crying but we moved past it and are really strong best friends.

My dog Zoey got put down when I was 14 which was utterly rough.

I didn't feel like I fitted in, in my secondary school. Only fitted in with my friends.

I never got bullied (I was scared that would happen)

I used to clog up and stutter sometimes if a teacher asked me to read a passage or answer a question. If a teacher talked to me I'd feel like I'd vomit. It was horrible I am so shy that i had nervous butterflies in my belly.

Sometimes I wish I was confident and had loads of friends but now that I'm nearly 20 I don't need to be confident or have loads of friends. I just have to push myself to be confident and not shy. Not gonna happen probs.

Advice I'd give is to be yourself confident or shy. You can only love another person if you love yourself and I hope that's true.

I'm still working on loving myself so I'm gonna work on that.

I'm an introvert and here I am, a Virgo and a true on at that.

So yeah BE YOURSELF. Everyone wants the REAL you and not the FAKE you. Remember that.

I haven't had my first kiss and I'm waiting for the boy that likes me for me.

So yeah be yourself no one else, coz that's not happiness.

Lorna Hayes 💕