Zach Imagine Series.

His dating someone who is cheating on him and he doesn't believe you

NAME: Lea

My best friend, Zach Herron is dating, this model, Victoria. She is beautiful but I found out she is cheating on him with this other model, Hayden Ross Mitchell. Everyone knows, even Jonah, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn and Christina. We try to tell him but she always calls when we do. What do we do? Tell him or let him find out? Today we are all hanging out. I go get dressed.

I slide on some Vans and straighten my hair and light make up. I grab my coat and my bag. I drive to their house and walk inside and see Zach and Victoria kissing. I roll my eyes and Jonah smiles at me. He walks over. "Hey Lea, so wanna go to the kitchen?" asked Jonah. "Yeah, this is disgusting" said Lea. Jonah nods and we go to the kitchen. He makes me a coffee and sits across from me. I hear footsteps and I look up to see Zach walking in with Victoria. "Oh you arrived" said Zach. "Yeah, I did. Jonah just made me a coffee" smiled Lea. "Zachy, I have to go for a shoot" said Victoria and she walks out. Zach sits beside me and smiles at me. "So what do you want to do?" asked Zach. "Just hang, like we used too" said Lea. "Oh I was thinking of going to this fancy restaurant and have lunch" said Zach. "Oh" said Lea. "We can stay here" said Zach, sighing. I sigh and look down. Jonah stands up and walks out. 

We go to the sitting room to watch a movie but Zach keeps texting Victoria. I spot Jonah. He mouths tell him to me. "Zach.... I have to tell you something" said Lea. "Yeah" said Zach. "Victoria is cheating on you with Hayden Ross Mitchell" said Lea. He looks at me. "Why are you lying? Tori loves me and only me!" said Zach. I look at him. "I've seen them! She doesn't care about you, Zach, only your fame and money" said Lea. "She is rich and already famous! Your the golddigger here! Friends with me to get my money!" yelled Zach. The lads walk in. "If that's what you think, don't EVER speak to me again" said Lea. I stand up and walk out. I go home. I sit down and mum sits me. "Oh honey, eventually he'll believe you" said mum. I nod. I go to bed. 

He doesn't believe me, my best friend doesn't believe me. 

I hope you enjoyed, this was meant to be up last week but here we are, with a new series!

Also I redid it since I did not like the first one!

Lorna wxdxw