He meets your parents

JONAH

Jonah is meeting my parents officially. I put a vest top on and tuck it into jean shorts and vans. I go down. "When will Mr Marais be here?" asked dad. "Soon, dad. His called Jonah" said Yn. "Oh I know. He better be good for you!" said dad. I just roll my eyes. I go to the sitting room and spot Jonah walking up to the door. I rush and open the door. I kiss him. "Hey come in" smiled Yn. We walk into the kitchen. "Mum, dad this is Jonah, my boyfriend" said Yn. "Hi, I'm Grace and this is Thomas. Don't mind him glaring, he does that to everyone. Hermione is outside" said mum. "Aw, Herm is cute" said Jonah. We sit down and dad stares at Jonah. "What do you do as a job?" asked dad. "I am in a band, Why Don't We. It's good, I live with the lads and it's great. The lads love us together and your daughter is something special" said Jonah. "She is" smiled dad. 

We enjoy our dinner and I kiss Jonah goodbye. "I like him" said dad. "Thank god" said Yn. I soon go to bed.

CORBYN

I am letting my parents meet Corbyn my loving boyfriend. I put a dress on and heels cause we are going to a fancy restaurant. I go with my parents to pick him up. He jumps in and kisses my cheek. "Hey princess. Hi you must be Mr and Mrs Y/L/N, so nice to meet you" smiled Corbyn. "What happened to your throat honey?" asked mum. "Oh just a really bad throat infection and I had a ball 90% covering my airway so that lead to an operation and yeah, I'm good now" smiled Corbyn. "He was so brave, his strong" said Yn. "Ah Yn never left your side, we never saw her. We thought she was with friends" smiled mum. "Oh, I know. I told her to go home, to rest and to eat but she wouldn't listen so I forced Jonah, his the oldest to bring her to mine and the lads house, for a shower, dinner and a sleep which she had and she came back refreshed." smiled Corbyn. "That's Yn she is always so worried about stuff" said dad. 

We have dinner once we get there and then we go home. "You can stay the night" smiled dad. We go to bed. Dad must like him, he never let my exes do that.

JACK

Jack is coming over for my birthday and his meeting my parents, which is nerve wrecking.  I have my blue dress on and white shoes. I have my hair natural and natural make up. 

I spot Jack walk in with a big smile. "Your so gonna love my present!" said Jack. I smile and he hands me a box. Dad walks up. I open it and it's empty. "There's nothing in it, son" said dad. "That's because the present is up there" said Jack. I look at the stage and see........ LITTLE MIX AND THE VAMPS. "I got them to perform for your birthday, you were talking about if you could have two bands to perform for your birthday that it would be them and so happy birthday" said Jack. I hug him and kiss him. 

We listen to them singing and we all dance. "I like you, son. Your the one for Yn." said dad. I smile at them. They hug. I jump up and down. 

DANIEL

Today me and Daniel are doing our project for English class. My parents walk in when we are wrestling for a piece of paper. 

"Ahem" said dad. "Oh sorry! Sir..... we were messing around with paper!" said Daniel. "Calm down, I did that to her mum when we were your age, so stay for dinner, I am cooking" said dad. Daniel nods and smiles. "Your a cool dad" said Daniel. "Thank you, I try to be" said dad. I roll my eyes and drag Daniel upstairs. "Danny don't get a bromance with my dad!" said Yn. Daniel rolls his eyes and kisses me. Dinner went well, my boyfriend and dad are best friends.

ZACH

Today my mum is meeting Zach and this is gonna be interesting over the noise. "Honey why did you have to date someone noisey!" said mum. "Mum! Calm down, his so sweet, cool, handsome and he likes me for me!" said Yn. Mum just nods. My dad died a couple of years ago and she is over protective over me. 

KNOCK. "Hey Z, come in" smiled Yn. He walks in and smiles at mum. "Hi, I'm Zach Herron, I live next door. I am sorry about the noise, I am in a band and we live together and it gets hectic sometimes in there with five boys and no mum's around" said Zach. "Oh so no parents" said Mum. "No, we see them nearly all the time. I'm 17, my parents only let me move to LA if I do homeschool and that all the others are like 19 and 20 so they had a chat with them as well to well not bring me anywhere not for my age" said Zach. 

"Honey can we talk" said mum. I nod. "I don't like him, he doesn't live with his parents" said mum. "Mum. His amazing!" said Yn. "Break up with him" said mum. "No! I'm moving out!" said Yn. I run out and grab all my stuff and drag Zach out. "You can stay with me, I have my own room" said Zach. "Thank you" said Yn. We go in and relax. "My mum doesn't like you" said Yn. "I heard. I like you and she can't stop me!" said Zach. I kiss him.

We go to bed after telling the lads about it.

Fifth one!

Lorna xx