Daniel Series 1

Your pregnant 

NAME: Jessie 

Me and Daniel have been dating for 4 months and you lost your virginity to him 2 months ago. I just found out I am pregnant. I fainted when I was with my best friend and she bought me to the hospital, they did some tests and they came back pregnant. I am two months pregnant now and I am scared to tell Daniel.  What if he leaves me? I have to get ready. I am telling him today.

I throw on an outfit and hope it's nice. I curl my hair and put on light make up. I get in my car and drive to the WDW house. I park the car and I smile. I step out and walk inside. I spot Daniel talking with Jonah. "Hey Jessie" said Jonah. "Hey, Daniel can we talk?" asked Jessie. "I have to talk as well" said Daniel. I nod and we go to his room. 

"Jessie, I am going on tour pretty soon and I-I think it's best to break up and if your still single when I come back and up to it, we can date but for now, I think it's best to break up" said Daniel. I look down. "Oh.... right..... uh I better go" said Jessie. I walk down and leave.

I'm single and pregnant. I go inside and sit on my bed. I look at photo's of me and Daniel. I guess his right, we are... were only together for 4 months and yeah. 

10 MONTHS LATER

My daughter was born, Thea Adelaide Seavey. I gave her Daniel's last name since she is her father. She has his eyes and hair. I love her and I miss Daniel. I am still single and Daniel is coming home from tour next week and I'm scared, what if he wants to meet me? I don't know what to do. I decide to visit my mum with Thea. I stand up and get Thea ready. Thea is around 3 months. I get her in a white dress and a bow. I smile and get ready. I got my old body back pretty quickly. 

I put my hair in a bun and light make up

I put my hair in a bun and light make up. I smile and get Thea in the car. I drive to the house and go in. "Honey, you have to tell Daniel" said mum. "We never said I love you, he broke up with me since his on tour" said Jessie. "But you love him right" said mum. I nod. "Well think about it" said mum. I nod. 

A week later.

I am going out to the mall, Thea is with my mum at the cafe, resting. I walk quick to the shop when I see Daniel and some blonde. I look down and Daniel walks over. "Hey Jessie! This is Rachel, my uh girlfriend" said Daniel. "Hi, nice to meet you, I better go. I have to buy something and get back to my mum and T..... a friend" said Jessie. I run off. I get what I want and rush back. "He has a girlfriend, Daniel" said Jessie. "Oh baby" said mum. We leave. 

I sit on the sofa and just hug Thea. 

At least I have Thea Adelaide Seavey.

Second part next is last part!

Lorna wxdxw