DAY TWENTY: Zach Imagine: Xmas Cooking Fight (FAKE)

NAME: Josie 

Me and Zach don't usually do cooking together, it always ends up with us either fighting or messing. For this Christmas we have the lads and their girlfriend's coming over for dinner, so we are cooking them a three course meal. God help us! 

I put on sweatpants, one of Zach's hoodies and tops. I put my hair in a bun and no make up. I see Zach in sweatpants, a hoodie and his hair just messy.  I walk over and smile at him. "Let's do this" said Josie. "Yay! We're gonna kill it!" said Zach. "We are!" said Josie. We go into the kitchen and spend time prepping the food we are going to cook. 

Soon we are both laughing. "We need to get ready for the meal" said Josie. He nods. 

I just loosely curl my hair and put light make up on

I just loosely curl my hair and put light make up on. I go back down, I switch heels out for some flats. I go and let our friends in. They sit at the table and I go back to Zach in the kitchen. I grab Zach's hands. "Zach maybe we should pretend to fight over our cooking skills so someone takes over" said Josie. "You, my smart girl, are incredibly smart" said Zach. We count to three and then we begin. "YOU DON'T PUT BRUSSEL SPROUTS IN THE MIRCOWAVE!" yelled Josie. "BUT IT COOKS QUICKER" yelled Zach. "I DON'T CARE. YOU DON'T DO THAT!" yelled Josie. Corbyn and Christina runs in. "Stop fighting! We'll do it" said Corbyn. "Yeah, thanks!" smiled Josie and Zach. We run out. "You guys left" said Jonah. "We faked a fight to get any of you to do the cooking" said Zach. "Oh my god! That is great!" said Daniel. 

The dinner ends up being lovely. Corbyn and Tina just laughed when we told them about our 'fight'. Other then that, it was a success!

I hope you enjoyed day 20! Nearly there lads!

Lorna wxdxw