Daniel Imagine

Your Leigh-Anne's sister

NAME: Lorie Pinnock

I'm Leigh-Anne Pinnock's sister, while she is 26, I'm 20. I have been working all my life and I managed to do shit. The girls have been thinking of collaborating with Why Don't We and they are flying out to meet them. I am going with them, since I have nothing to do. I get up and decide to get ready for the flight.

I get my outfit on and then we head to the airport. "Are you excited?" asked Leigh. "To see LA? Yup!" said Lorie. "Anyway we will be meeting the lads and we sent them the song and they like it and they can't wait to sing it!" said Leigh. "That is great" said Lorie. We get on the plane and well we eventually get there. It's night time so we go in and hope we can sleep..... which we can and can't.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and sigh. I have to look presentable to meet the guys.

I do my hair and leave it down

I do my hair and leave it down. I walk out. "You always steal" said Leigh. "Actually just bought the same outfit" smiled Lorie. We have breakfast and then we head to the studio. I see five guys sitting talking. "Hey how are you boys?" asked Perrie. "We're good" said Jonah. We then relax and they sing. I sit there and I really enjoy listening to their new single. I smile and soon they are finished and I smile.

Daniel comes out. "Hey I'm in charge of getting lunch, wanna help me?" asked Daniel. "Yeah, OK" said Lorie. "So, Lorie how is it being the sister of Leigh-Anne?" asked Daniel. "Oh good, it's fun! I love it!" smiled Lorie. "How many fights do you have?" asked Daniel. "Mainly on shit stuff.... like cleaning. I live with her till I find a house in LA to buy" said Lorie. "Oh your moving over here?" asked Daniel. "Yup, I have a career in YouTube and blogging" said Lorie. "That is so cool" said Daniel. "Yeah, it is" smiled Lorie. We go to Chiptole and then head back with food.

I dig in and I smile. Yum. Afterwards we hang out. "Hey I was thinking.... I talked it over with the lads and they agreed that you can move in with us, it would be easier and you can put your stuff in storage and when you find your house, you can take them out of the storage" said Daniel. "I don't want to be a burden" said Lorie. "No, you won't" said Daniel and the lads tuned in.

Few months later I have moved in with the lads of WDW lads. Me and Daniel start dating and it was fun. Now I'm actually not moving out, I am living with the lads now, which is exciting. Me and Daniel have redesigned the room. We love the room and we are just relaxing in our room. Leigh and the girls walk in. "Hey guys! We're going out, for a fancy dinner" said Jade. We nod.

I curl my hair and put light make up

I curl my hair and put light make up. Daniel smiles. "Damn baby you sexy!" said Daniel "Why thank you!" said Lorie. I kiss him. We go to this really fancy restaurant and it was really good.

Three years later

Me and Daniel are getting married, and I am really excited for it.

Our wedding is cute, small, friends and family

Our wedding is cute, small, friends and family. We had an amazing day and hopefully soon we will have a family.

Lorna xx