How You Met: Punk Series.

Jonah: 

My parents are rich, they are fashion designers and I am spoilt but I am grateful and I am happy. I am currently going to this shop cause my brother, who loves everything tattoo's, so I am going to book him an appointment. I put on a pair of white jeans, a pink blouse and nude pumps. My hair is in perfect curls and my make up is natural. I get in my Mercedes and drive to this tattoo shop? I go inside and see a man, brown hair, green eyes and tattoos. Loads of them. I walk up to the counter. "So you want an appointment?" asked the man. "No, for my brother. His turning 19 tomorrow and he loves tattoos and I have no idea why, so I am booking him an appointment. In the name Y/N Y/L/N. For 3 o clock" said Yn. "OK, well if you ever want one, come back. I'm Jonah by the way, the owner of this establishment" said Jonah. I smile, fakely. "Nice. I have to go. I'll pay tomorrow" said Yn and with that I leave.

Corbyn:

My parents are middle class, but have good jobs. They are divorced so I live in between houses, quite a lot. I am currently going to Walmart to buy some food for my mum. I spot this guy, blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. He has tattoos, piercings, he just looks scary. I walk past him and I drop my purse. I go down to pick it up when his hand picks it up. "Here ya go, Miss" said the boy. "Thanks" said Yn. I take it out of his hand. "Can I know your name, pretty lady, I'm Corbyn" said Corbyn. "Yn. I have to go" said Yn. "Wait... wanna go out?" asked Corbyn. "No, your not my type." said Yn and walks off.

Daniel:

I'm a daughter to one and only CEO of a record company, Mariana. It's just me and my mum since my dad left us. I am going to this big record label party, so I put on a semi short glitter dress, heels, curled hair and light make up. I go there and see my mum dancing. I spot this dude, tattoos, blue eyes and brown hair. He glances at me and walks over. "So your the daughter of the CEO. Damn, your beautiful" said the man. "And you are?" asked Yn, a bit rude. "Daniel Seavey, singer just signed" smirked Daniel. "Oh wow. First time I saw someone punk in real life" said Yn. "First time seeing a princess in real life, must say, I didn't know princesses were sexy" said Daniel. I roll my eyes. "Too bad your not a prince" said Yn. "I can be if you want" winked Daniel. I roll my eyes. "Good luck with that" said Yn. I walk off and stand beside my mother. 

Jack:

I am part of this huge family, their rich, they are all doctors. I am going to Marc Jacobs to buy my sister something for her birthday. I walk inside and see this with really curly brown hair, brown eyes, piercings and tattoos. I sigh. I walk past and pick up the bag she was talking about.

"Excuse me, would a mother like this bag?" asked the man

"Excuse me, would a mother like this bag?" asked the man. "Yeah, they would, my mother has that one. She loves it." smiled Yn. "Thanks, I'm Jack by the way" said Jack. "Yn, I love your hair and tattoos but please don't tell my parents, I kind of want a tattoo but they'd kill me" said Yn. "Well I am a qualified tattoo artist, here take a card. Call it if you want an appointment. I will love to do it" said Jack. I take it. "I might just do that, but it would have to be somewhere no one will see but we'll see. Oh, and have a great day gifting that to your mum, she'll love it" smiled Yn. Jack smiles and walks off.

Zach:

As I am a model, I am meant to wear all pink and shit. I don't, when I am not modelling, I am in sweatpants and a jumper, hair in a messy bun and no make up, the best kinda outfit. I have to go to the shops, so I chuck on some mum jeans, a Gucci jumper and vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and no make up. I then go to Target. I walk inside and spot a guy, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. His tattoos are amazing. I walk past when I suddenly slip and he catches. "Are you OK? Oh my god are you hurt?" asked the boy. "I'm fine...." said Yn. "Zach, and you are Yn Y/L/N?" asked Zach. I nod. "Wow... you look beautiful in clothes that no one thinks someone like a model would wear" said Zach. "Thank you, I prefer sweatpants, jumpers and vans/converse" said Yn. "So am I" said Zach. "For your appearance your really nice, your cool" said Yn. "Thanks and so are you" said Zach. I go get my things.

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the Punk Series! 

Lorna wxdxw