W.S.W.D.4: Reception and leaving for honeymoon

Jonah

We walk inside and everyone cheers. We sit down and enjoy our meal. It is very lovely. Now the speeches. First goes the best man.

Daniel: "Jonah you are my brother, I not only have two but 6. You have always been there for me when I was sad or in trouble. You never had a down moment with Yn. Oh how I love the two of you. Yn when you first began dating and I first met you, I thought you were perfect for him. He always had this smile on his face so for that, thank you! Anyway let's enjoy the night and get drunk on apple juice!"

Now it's time for the maid of honour, Anna.

Anna: "Jonah I've known you since Why Don't We begin and I have known Yn too. You both are amazing people and everyone can tell your in love. I am so happy to be your maid of honour Yn. I know what you've been through with hate but here you are today, married to Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. I love you both!"

Now it's time for the parents, first up Timothy.

Tim: "My son, you are the first born, the oldest, the sweetest, the bravest and my son. You've made me proud for years and watching you get married to your soulmate is amazing and I knew you would do it. People will say your too young but you are not. Yn, thank you for being there with Jonah all this time. He always talks about you, that's why you are an amazing woman for my Jonah"

My dad

Dad: " Yn you are my daughter, my very sweet girl. At first I wasn't sure of Jonah but bloody hell Jonab your perfect for her. You both love Harry Potter and you both love music. Jonah, thank you for making Yn happy and always smiling. I don't want to babble since more people babble and that's just not me, I love you both"

After that it's the first dance to Beauty and the beast by Ariana Grande ft John Legend. Then the father and daughter which is danced to Moment like this by Leona Lewis.

I then throw the bouquet (Gabbie caught it) and we party into the night.

Next day we leave for our honeymoon!

Corbyn

We arrive to the dinner and enjoy the meal. Now it's the speeches.

First up Daniel the best Man.

Daniel: "Bean and Yn what can I say other then I love you both! Bean, you have always talked about Yn and at times it was annoying but I knew how much you loved her. You are both incredibly smart people and thank god for that, since your future kids will be smart. So I love you and congratulations!

Now on to Ashley.

Ashley: "being Corbyns younger sister his protective but I'm protective over him. You instantly put me to ease and you instantly became my best friend. Bean, even though you annoy me, I still love you. Yn and Corbyn are perfect for each other and Daniel is right... your kids will be smart"

We decided not to have our parents speak. They were happy with that. Our first dance was to Don't Change by you guess it, Why Don't We. Me and my brother danced to I Don't Belong In This Club by Why Don't We but Why Don't We actually performed.

I threw my bouquet and Ashley caught it. We partied into the night.

We just got changed and then headed to our destination for our honeymoon.

Daniel

We arrived at the reception and the dinner was amazing. Speeches.

First up Corey.

Corey: "I love you guys. Congratulations. I love this wedding. Anyway I'm not gonna go on and on, so I'm just gonna say this, Dani and Yn you are perfect for each other. Congrats!"

Now Anna

Anna: "You Both are amazing and I love you both. Since the start I knew you would get married and I was right. Corey, you owe me a $100 for that. Yes we had a bet running. From the beginning. Now congratulations and I am so happy for you!"

Daniels dad is only doing a speech.

Jeff: "Daniel you are my son. Yn got my daughter. You both are amazing and Daniel I told you to follow your dreams always and you did. Yn thank you for making my son smile, laugh and to be in love. Thank you and congratulations!"

Our first dance was to Thinking Out Loud performed live by Ed Sheehan and I danced with Jeff and Tom to the song, How Ya Doin' by Little Mix.

I threw the bouquet and Tate caught it. The party went on for hours.

Honeymoon time!!!

Jack

The meal at the reception was amazing. Jacks step dad is doing a speech and we opted on not having our maid of honour or best man do a speech.

Darren: "I'm not gonna go on for ages. I just want to say congratulations and thank you for making him happy. He doesn't like smiling but his never stopped with you. Both of you just be very happy and in love"

Our first dance is to Daniel singing This Town by Niall Horan. Me and my uncle danced to the song Speechless by Naomi Scott from Aladdin.

I threw the bouquet and Kay caught it.

Honeymoon time!!

Zach

Our meal was amazing. We only have one speech tonight.

Corbyn: "Zach got the youngest and here you are married. Yn you are him in girl form but you calm him. He always talked about you and I understand why, your both amazing. I love you both. Congratulations!!!"

Our first dance was to Brynn Elliot singing I Love You by Little Mix. I danced with Dominic to........ OMG mashed up with Freak also with A.D.I.D.A.S by Little Mix, it was so funny.

I threw the bouquet and Isla caught it.

Our plane left at 4 in the morning to our Honeymoon.

So this is the last one! Next the two part honeymoon series!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna wxdxw