Jack Imagine

Your a Kardashion 

NAME: Isabella 

My mom is Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West. Their rich and they want me to do the best. They don't want me dating a someone from a boyband and I am dating a boy from a boy band, sorry mum and dad. Jack Avery, my boyfriend of a year without telling my parents.

Today me and Jack are hanging out and he is helping me move in with him. I am so happy! I have to sneak out when I am moving out. I finally leave and then we go in and set everything up. I love the room. Plus I am gonna help the boys make their house their home.

I am sitting cuddling with Jack when Jonah walks in with two angry parents. "Isabella what is the meaning of this!" said mum. "I have been dating Jack for a year and I have moved in with him" said Bella. "Your coming back home" said mum. "No! North, Saint and Chicago are babies, you don't need me living there at 19!" said Bella. "Your our first baby girl!" said mum. I stand up. "Mum, dad you have to let me go, I'll visit and Jack will come to get to know you. I love you both but I need to move out!" said Bella. "OK but visit regularly and visit us with Jack. Now how about me, dad, Jack, you and the lads go for dinner ..... on us" smiled mum. "OK mum, let us just get dressed" said Bella. We go upstairs and get ready.

 We go upstairs and get ready

I put wedges on and curl my hair. We go to the cheesecake factory and we sit down. "So Jack we never wanted Bella to date a person in a band but you seem responsible" said Mum. "Thank you" said Jack. "How is it being in a band?" asked dad. "Oh it's good, we sing, dance and we are best friends" said Jack. "That is the only way to be a band, son" said dad. I laugh. "Dad.... the waiter wants your order" smiled Isabella. We all ordered and just enjoyed ourselves.

My parents approved of Jack. 

We ended up married, so we are happy and trying for a baby.

Lorna xx