SEBASTIAN STAN • questioning

AFTER EDITING NOTE; This did nOt age well... sorry guys!!!

"Seb?" You whispered, poking his shoulder as you both laid in bed. He hummed tiredly in response, turning over so he could face you. "I have a question." You giggled, rolling onto your back. You heard him chuckle from next to you, telling you to continue.

"What if ageing is a disease and Earth is a quarantined planet... and that's why aliens don't visit us?" There was silence for a few seconds, making you slightly worried. "Seb?" You questioned again, looking over at him.

He was smiling, propped up on his elbow. He was simply watching you, making you giggle again. "What?" You asked, moving closer to him. He wrapped an arm around you, pulling you into his chest.

"I just bloody love you, you spaz," He smiled, resting his head on top of yours, "and to answer your question... I do think that is a possibility." You leaned back in his arms, looking him in the face.

"I know right!?" You cooed, looking him directly in the eyes. You could just see as his eyes flickered to your lips, making you smile. You leaned in, giving him a swift kiss on the lips. You smiled into it, snuggling back into his chest ones you pulled away.

It was moments like this that you loved. Moments where you can just spend the quiet hours of the night cuddled up with the person you love. You yawned as the lack of sleep finally caught up to you, falling asleep in the arms of your boyfriend.

WRITTEN BY ELLE
Edited 🥴