BRUCE BANNER || Teacher

Everyone chatted and laughed, caught up in their own conversations whilst waiting for the teacher. The working bell hadn't gone yet, so the substitute teacher hadn't arrived. You drummed your fingers on the workbench, talking to your best friend and lab partner, Peter Parker. He was making some of his webbing from inside a drawer at your station, so you were helping with that occasionally.

Suddenly, the door handle jiggled, and the voices shut off as the teacher came inside.

Hello class, my name is Mr Banner and I am your substitute teacher for the day." The man bustled into the labs, a large and purple folder tucked under his arm. Students all around you snickered at the sight of him. He looked like a pushover. But you knew he wasn't. You knew what happened when he gets angry. He became something that definitely wasn't pushover material. You looked to Peter, and he was just as confused as you were. You actually didn't know that he did relief work, so it was a total surprise to the both of you.

When Bruce went to take a good look at the class, his eyes widened at the sight of the two of you. "Y-Y/N! Peter!" He stuttered, scratching his head, visibly shocked, "good to see the two of you." He smiled, and you and Peter smiled back awkwardly.

The whole class turned to the two of you, their eyes burying deep into your skulls. Bruce eventually cleared his throat once he pulled himself together, gaining everyone's attention. "So your normal teacher left some notes and necessities to leave class this afternoon, so I'm hoping you all will be ready."

WRITTEN BY ELLE