WANDA MAXIMOFF || Sleepover!!

"Okay so which spot am I sleeping at?" You said, throwing your stuff down at the bottom of the beds. There were two mattresses pushed together on the floor; a double and a single.

"Well I call dibs on the far left!" Natasha announced, jumping onto the left of the mattress before anyone could object. You and Wanda shared a look of confusion and amusement, you shaking your head.

"Why are you so adamant on being on one of the sides?" Wanda chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully. Natasha looked to Wanda in disbelief. She held a hand to her chest.

"I don't wanna be stuck between two losers all night!" She exclaimed, smiling widely.

•••

"Can you move your hand?" a voiced murmured from beside you.

"What?" You said sleepily, nestling your head further into the pillow. You felt one of your arms be pushed.

"Can you move your HAND I said!" Wanda repeated, louder as she sat up, "you're such a weirdo."

"Hmm? Where was it?" You asked, propping yourself up on your elbows.

"On my face. Your open hand was on my face like a starfish!" She laughed. You couldn't help but laugh too.

"Shut up before I kill the both of you." Natasha grumbled from behind you, rolling over.

Yourself and Wanda snickered quietly, laying down to go back to sleep. You crept your hand up to near her face. She slapped it, causing you to yelp. The two of you giggled again, earning a well deserved kick from the Russian spy.

WRITTEN BY ELLE