[20] Persuasions And Disruption

A/N okay so, this is the first chapter of Felicity's memories. You'll finally know why she's here... kinda.

Felicity's memories:-

Tracing my fingers softly and carefully along the sharp edge of the knife I held in my hand, I rolled over so I was on my back, facing the ceiling.

Boredom ate away at me, most specifically, my mind. I was going crazy.

The faint sound of a knock coming from downstairs brought me back to my mentality so I let go of the knife and literally dragged myself out of bed, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

When I was right in front of the door, I opened it and my eyes instantly went wide.

"What's up, Flake." Brandon ruffled my hair, walking in while I made sure no one saw him and closed the door.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, keeping my voice low but demanding. He raised a quizzical brow at me and I gritted my teeth, slapping his chest. "Brandon, how did you leave your house?"

"Like normal people do, I walked out of the door," His smartass answered and I rolled my eyes, giving him the 'you know what I mean' look.

"I snuck out like normal people do, I jumped out of the window." He paced around my living room and I groaned, following after him.

"Normal people don't do that, so tell me," I took the brush he was playing with and set it back down, "why did you leave your house?"

He sighed. "Okay, first off, I didn't sneak out, I legit walked out of the door," he picked up the brush again, "second, I came here to tell you, get ready so we could go hunting."

At this point, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "Hunting? At night?"

"Yeah." He stepped closer. "You," he snaked his arm around my waist, "Amelia," he pushed the loose strands of my hair back, "and I," he finished his phrase, topping it off with a light peck on the cheek.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "Stop with the teasing." I crossed my arms. "You know we can't, that's breaking the rules."

What leaves my mouth is what I say to hide what I need. I need to go hunting, especially at night but at the same time, I don't want to get caught.

"Rules don't have to apply to us, Felicity. Do you want to stay like this?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I don't but-"

"But it's night-time, your favorite time of the day." He pouted and I bit my thumb in thought.

He was right. I love night-time but unfortunately, after ten in the evening, no one is allowed to leave their house. That's a rule. And the worst thing is, he's not even pressuring me to do anything, it's my brain. Brandon is just saying what I already know and what I desperately want.

"Get me my bow and quiver of arrows, I'll go get ready," I said, mounting up the stairs. After putting on an all-black outfit, I went back downstairs to wear my combat boots.

Brandon smiled at me when I took my bow from him and strapped the quiver of arrows to my upper body before we both left the house, sneaking our way to the large expanse of woods that surrounded our village.

Two months in complete secrecy, Felicity, Amelia and Brandon snuk out every night to the woods surrounding their village. It wasn't until...

My arrow hit the tree with a soft thud but there was no time for celebration because I was already sending off a couple more.

I inhaled and exhaled heavily and rapidly while Brandon and Amelia clapped their hands, stepping forward to stand next to me.

"Good job," Brandon said, flashing me his pearly whites and ruffling my hair.

"That's my best friend." Amelia threw her arms around me and Brandon soon joined in, chuckling when we fell to the ground and stayed there.

Looking up at the sky, I smiled. Brandon took our hands in his as he laid sprawled in the middle while Amelia and I shared a look before we kissed him on the cheek at the same time.

Our friendship was no more than a friendship and we prefer it stays that way.

"I don't want to go back home," Amelia muttered and we hummed in agreement, not even sparing each other a glance. We were too intrigued by the stars that twinkled in the night sky to have a care in the world. We feared nothing but disruption which came soon.

Too soon.

A/N consider it a filler chapter or a prologue of the next chapters lol.
Keep on reading, I swear it gets better😂
Don't forget to vote and share and stay peaceful✌❤