six

[name] waited for her screen to load, almost a bit too impatiently. once the screen loaded, she sees david's youtube account appear.

"SHE JUMPED OUT OF A MOVING CAR AND DANCED!!" was the title of the most recent video uploaded. [name] hesitated, her finger hovering over the thumbnail.

she's looked up david's name numerous of times after he first began texting her on the "vent" app. she knows what he looks like, she's read articles about him, but she still hasn't looked at any of his videos.

she almost felt anxious about doing so. she feels as if her expectations about him might be too high but really she doesn't have any right to have any expectations about him whatsoever. she absolutely shouldn't.

it was probably even unprofessional to be stalking one of her clients. she shouldn't even be on his youtube account right now and she should see if she's gotten any texts from her other clients.

but she wanted to hear his voice, hear his supposed contagious laugh she's read about on social media's, see if his personality is exactly how everyone else describes it as.

without a second thought she swiftly presses the thumbnail, the screen switching over to the video. she anxiously waits for the video to play, having to suffer an additional 15 seconds of an advertisement before the video finally comes on.

"i never noticed the windshield of this car."

"isn't it awesome?" she finally hears his voice, and she can't stop the smile that begins to form on her face.

"the window's filthy. it hasn't rained in... 3 months— where do you park?" there's a long pause, "under a bird with diarrhea." a laugh emits from david's throat, as he throws his head back in his car seat.

[name] seems to be laughing along with him, not only because the scene was pretty funny —especially since howie mandel was already a hilarious person— but people were right about david's laugh being contagious. it definitely was.

"why did you give the fish food? he's gonna die." there's a pause when everyone laughs, "you fucking fatass! she's—"

"no i didn't, okay, you didn't feed it all day!"

"they're not obese like you."

david flips the camera around to show his face, "this is so real. this is a real conversation they're having."

"I FEED IT ALREADY!" the boy screams in the girl's face.

"the whole family's chubby! the fish is obviously gonna be chubby."

[name] doesn't realize how much time goes by once she's finished watching at least the twentieth video of david's. each one of his videos were exactly the amount of time he had told her; 4 minutes and 20 seconds, with the occasional one or two that had an additional second added to it.

she's scrolling through more of his selection of videos when one particular one catches her eye. she reads the title of the video and gazes at the thumbnail. [name] can practically feel her heart hurt just from the three words.

"we broke up" was titled as the video. the video wasn't uploaded that long ago. just a little over a month.

maybe this is one of the reasons why david was reaching out to someone to talk to. he's already stressed enough as it is. this could be another thing he's dealing with.

[name] doesn't seem to realize that she's pressed the thumbnail until she notices the screen loading to the exact video.

the video starts off with a beautiful girl sitting on the floor in front of the camera, watching david as he sits down beside her.

there's a pause from the two of them, both sparing a lovingly glance at one another before, "liza cheated on me!"

"noo!"

he lightly shoves her, "there were seven guys! there were seven guys!" he grabs her by the head and yanks her downwards out of screen as she screamed 'demonetized!' repeatedly, "and i found them in her bedroom!" liza accidentally knocks over the light, making david yell aloud, "oh shit!"

it didn't seem as if they broke up on bad terms thankfully, but maybe there was more to it then what they had shown in the video. watching more of it [name] seemed to notice that something was a little bit off about them both.

it's clear that they still care about each other —they admittedly said they were still best friends— but it seemed to be more than than.

it was clear that they still loved each other; the pain that was written in their eyes a bit too obvious.

this situation definitely seemed like one of the things david is worried about talking about. it's clear he still loves liza, maybe he's having a hard time moving on?

or, does he even want to move on from her?

[name] wanted to bring up this topic, but since this video was uploaded a little over a month ago it probably was still a touchy subject to mention.

plus then david will know that she had stalked his youtube account, and there's no way in hell that she's admitting that actually does enjoy watching his vlogs.

she'll just have to wait for the right moment. hopefully it'll approach soon. for now, she was most likely going to binge more of david's vlogs.

♡ ྀ࿐ ✧˖*°