valentine's day special one-shot (non-canon 2 story)

a/n: hi y'all ! thought it would be cute to write out a short little story for valentine's day ( also this is non-canon to the story )

terrified was an understatement for what [name] felt at the moment.

all she was told was to come over to her boyfriend's house and film a bit for his vlog, and she knew how bad his bits can get. so yeah, she wasn't so thrilled on her car ride there, to say the least.

plus, [name] was already annoyed enough that david hadn't done anything special with her for valentine's day yet. so not only was she scared out of her mind, but she was also pretty frustrated.

"what do you need me for your vlog, anyways?" [name] asked as soon as she enters david's house, crossing her arms over her chest.

"well, hello to you too, babe." david walks over to [name], planting a quick kiss on her cheek before already moving onto the next thing.

"you didn't answer my question."

david pauses, looking back at her, "alright then. put on a blindfold and lie down on the floor. that's your answer."

[name]'s eyes suddenly widened and her arms fell to her sides, "nope! i'm gettin' the fuck out've here!" she says as she quickly spins around and begins to walk towards david's front door.

"wait, wait, wait—!" david quickly rushes after his girlfriend, cutting her off her path by standing in front of her, "come on, please? i promise it won't be bad."

"you said that last time and my hand almost got bitten off by an alligator."

"almost... as in it didn't." [name] gives david a deadpan look, causing him to let out a sigh, "i swear on my life that this isn't a life or death situation."

"i don't know if i should trust you."

"pleease, [name]?" he pouts his bottom lip lightly at her.

[name] averts her gaze from david, a small blush appearing on her cheeks, "stop that. you know i can't ever say no to you when you make cute faces like that."

just to add more fire to the flame, david purposely raises his hands to cup them together in front of him, pouting his bottom lip out more to [name], "pwetty pwease~?" he spoke in a babyish form.

[name] didn't respond right away at first, but only a few brief moments go by before she lets out an annoyed sigh, raising a hand to run through her locks of hair, "...fine. but i swear to god if it's something bad i'm breaking up with you so fast."

david drops the pouty act and quickly replaces it with his famous smile. he gives his girlfriend a quick peck on the lips, "i promise that you'll enjoy it."

"yeah, yeah, just put me out of my misery already, will you?"

david chuckles softly as he flitches his camera that was lying on his white furnished couch, along with the classic black blindfold he had brought out earlier before [name] came over to his house.

when david turns around, turning on his camera, [name] was sitting down on the wooden floor. david lightly tosses the blindfold her way, hitting her in the side of her face. she remains unfazed when getting hit by the blindfold, making david laugh.