eighty-one - in which david & [name] do a q&a

🔴YOUTUBE

new from david dobrik too: DATING MY THERAPIST?! Q AND A (feat. my girlfriend)

0:00 o─────────── -5:35
     ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹    

✵✵✵

the camera was aimed at both david and [name], who were sitting on the floor in david's room, "welcome back to my second channel, today i'm here with my boyfriend-"

"whoa, wait, what the fuck."

"what?"

"...did you just come out as gay?"

david looks over at [name], a small laugh escaping passed his lips, "you're not gonna say anything about me calling you a guy?"

"i just assumed you probably were secretly gay and you started dating me to cover it up." [name] said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders.

"you're such a dumbass." david suddenly attacks [name] with a hug, causing both of them fall over. [name]'s laughter could be heard from below the camera.

the video cuts to them both sitting back up again, smiles on their face, "so ever since the word got out that i was dating this weirdo—" [name] slightly gestures over to david, who swiftly presses a kiss to her cheek. the sudden affection causes [name] to stop talking mid-sentence, then look over at david, "—don't do that shit you'll make me lose my train of thought."

david smiles more, "too bad. i like kissing you." david said, as he quickly kissed [name]'s cheek again then looks at the camera.

she faces the camera, "anyways, since we announced we were dating, apparently a lot of you guys asked that we do a q and a. so — taking matters into my own hands — i tweeted out to all you to send in questions for a video." [name] looks to david, "you wanna start off and find a question."

"yeah." david picks up his phone that had been settling on the floor beside him, glancing down at the screen, "what's your guys favorite position? probably missionary, right babe?" he looks back up to face [name], a smirk forming on his face.

"shut the fuck up." [name] playfully pushes david, causing the chocolate haired boy to laugh, "first of all, we literally just started dating so don't listen to this ass. second, you're not allowed to pick out any of the questions anymore."

"aww, that's not fair." david pouted at [name].

"it's completely fair." [name] looks down at her phone, swiping up at her screen, "oh, here's a good question. when did you guys first kiss?" [name] looks back up at the camera, "um... well, there were two different times, i think."

"wait what?" david asked.

"yeah. if you're talking about the head kiss, it was in this room before we even started dating." [name] said.