forty-nine

🔴YOUTUBE

new from david dobrik: EX-GIRLFRIEND
GIVES ME THE SURPRISE OF MY LIFE !!(EMOTIONAL)

0:00 o─────────── -4:21
     ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹    

✵✵✵

the camera is aimed at the bumper of a truck in front of david, "driver carries no cash he's married." david reads aloud. jason's laughter is heard from beside him.

david zooms out of the bumper and pans his camera over to jason, who was still laughing, "i don't— i don't get it." david admitted.

"that's a joke i'd get and you probably wouldn't get."

"whattda you mean?"

jason looks over at david, "the wife spends all the money!"

david chuckles, "jason your wife supported you for thirty years."

jason begins to laugh again, "it's true." they both began to laugh aloud.

david's camera was propped up on the dashboard of his tesla as he drove, jason sitting in the passenger seat, "so apparently jason is hiding something from me

david's camera was propped up on the dashboard of his tesla as he drove, jason sitting in the passenger seat, "so apparently jason is hiding something from me."

jason turns to look at david, "what?! what makes you say that?!" he chuckles.

david quickly glances at jason, smiling slightly, then back onto the road in front of him, "you're laughing! that's why!" jason laughs more.

the video goes into a freeze frame, david's voice beginning to narrate over the video, "hey guys, so i should probably explain what's about to happen in this video. apparently for the last couple of days liza has been planning out a surprise for me to meet someone i've been dying to meet for awhile now that all my friends seemed to be in on as well. but in order for them to get my surprise ready back at my house, jason was supposed keep me distracted in the meantime. and — as usual — he wasn't doing a great job at it."

the video goes back to playing once again, "tell me right now what's going on jason and i won't shoot you five times with my paintball gun."

"...you're still gonna shoot me with a paintball gun no matter what any other time!"

"yeah you're right." they both share a laugh again.