forty-five

"oh my god. i'm so excited!" layla whispered with excitement.

"shh! keep your voice down. they'll hear us!" [name] whispered harshly back.

the two slightly poke their heads out from around the corner to look into the living room, spotting the few people talking amongst themselves.

"i'm gonna need one of you right now to lie down and put on a blindfold." liza said.

"fuck that shit!" zane jumps from the couch, "who the fuck are you now?! david?!"

liza laughs, "no baby, i'm not as cruel as david, i promise!"

"you've tased josh before." brandon said, "how the fuck are we supposed to trust you?"

"even if she's done that to me i trust her more than david." josh said while facing brandon. he turns his attention over to liza, "...i'm not gonna regret saying that, am i?"

"no, i swear! it's a good surprise!"

"fine i'll fucking do it first. where my camera at?" zane looks in almost every direction to find his camera.

"it was right next to you on the couch, dumbass."

"fuck you, bitch."

"okay, you two, go into the kitchen and i'll tell you guys when you can come back in to get surprised next. jason, go with them to make sure they actually stay in there." liza informed.

"like we would ruin a liza koshy surprise." josh mocked.

"go! go!"

"alright!"

"geez okay, woman."

layla and [name] watched as jason, brandon and josh made their way over towards the kitchen. they had to duck down for a brief moment so they wouldn't get spotted.

the current plan was to surprise the three that were here right now: zane, brandon, and josh. jason was here to help make sure the surprise wasn't ruined for any of them.

scott, toddy, and heath were on their way back to the house to film something with their friends as well, along with kristen but at a different time. just a few more people adding on to the list of surprising today.

slowly rising from the spot the two were hiding in, layla and [name] peak back into the living room. liza was wrapping a black blindfold around zane's eyes.

"here, take my camera." zane holds out his camera once liza is done tying the blindfold, a smile on his face.

liza laughs and takes the camera, flipping it around to record zane, "okay zane. lie down on the floor now."

"if this secretly is a bit for david's vlog and you bring out a fucking... tiger — i don't know — i'll kill you!" zane yelled.

"i told you it isn't a bad surprise!" liza laughed. she glances away from zane — still recording him as he cautiously lays on the hard, wooden floor — and waves layla and [name] over.