fifteen

incoming call from: david 💸 !

call accepted

"...hi."

"god, it's so good to hear your voice."

"you're... not disappointed?"

"i already told you i would have never been disappointed. your... voice is cute. i like it."

"oh, thank you, um... your voice is pretty cute, too."

"pretty cute? my voice obviously sounds magnificent, [name]."

"aaand you ruined the only genuine moment we'll ever have."

"*gasps* what?! that isn't true! we've had tons of genuine moments before!"

"fair point."

*pause* "but really... it's actually nice to finally hear your voice. i've imagined in my head a bunch of times what it would have sounded like."

"what did you picture?"

"well at first i thought you'd just sound like an old lady that smoked cigarettes most of her life—"

"bitch."

"*laughs* let me finish! *pause* but your voice ended up being ten times better than i could have ever imagined. it's very... soothing, you know?"

"oh, uh, thank you, i guess. *pause* i... don't normally get compliments from my voice. i've mostly been told by my friends and family that i just have a loud and obnoxious voice. *chuckles*"

"whaat?! they're obviously deaf if they think that. i could listen to your voice all day."

"you would..?"

"yeah! if your voice was on my apple music playlist i would play it on repeat everyday."

"*laughs* that was one of the most cheesiest things you could have ever said."

"it still made you laugh though. *pause* you can't see it but i'm winking."

"how very suave of you."

"quite."

*pause* "so... are you okay now?"

*longer pause* "...yeah. yes. are you sure you're okay?"

"how many do i have to tell you that i'm alright?"

"at least another three times."

"i'm fine, i'm fine, and i'm fine."

*soft chuckle* "okay, okay, i'll try to stop freaking out about it now."

"good."

*pause* "...were some of my fans actually harassing you though?"

"david."

"no i know you're okay—! i just... was going to make a public statement so that they'd stop."

"that isn't necessary. don't worry about it."

"you sure?"

"david i swear to god i'm going to end this call—"

"—OKAY alright i get, geez!"

"good. now i have to go. if something is troubling you, you can always text me... or call now."

"okay... talk to you later, [name]."

"bye, dave."

"bye."

call ended

♡ ྀ࿐ ✧˖*°