forty-one

"hey? hey, [name]? wake up!" with a small, tired groan, [name]'s eyes flutter open from the hand lightly shaking her shoulder.

she turns her head to the side, meeting layla's gaze once again, the same warm smile as before, "guess what?"

[name] yawns, "you finally found yourself a boyfriend?" she mumbles sarcastically. the tired state she was still in always made her slightly grouchier than she usually is.

layla pouts at her playfully before her smile returns, "no... sadly. we're here!"

that's when [name] notices the other passengers hurriedly grabbing their belongings and exiting off of the plane. 

her eyes widened and she sits up in her seat, "i've already texted liza around ten minutes ago that we arrived so she could get ahead start of us." as layla was talking, [name] had scrambled out of her seat to grab her luggage, "so we don't have to wait for her to show up for that long."

"well, what are we waiting for?!" the nervousness that [name] once had before seemed to disappear in a snap knowing that she as a smile forms on her face, "let's go!"

the two make sure they grab all of their luggage and quickly exit off of the plane. while walking through the jet bridge, layla would check her phone every ten seconds. she seemed to be a lot more excited than [name].

once they exit the jet bridge, they look around for an area they can hangout at in the meantime waiting for liza to show up.

layla finds a small café — much to [name]'s delight — within the airport and they make their way over to it. they also provided free wifi, which was definitely a plus for both the girls.

while layla kept checking in with liza about her where abouts, [name] was checking in on vent with her clients and seeing how they were doing.

she's gotten a lot of messages from david, but she didn't want to text him yet until everything in the three's plan was in order.

like she's mentioned before, she almost blew their cover. that can't happen again. so not texting david it was.

but from what she's seen from david's text notifications, he seemed to have started to grow worried about her; to why she isn't answering him back.

[name]'s teeth slightly dig into her bottom lip, her fingers that were hovering over her screen lightly shaking. she glances over at layla who seemed to be texting someone with anticipation, most likely the person being liza.

"hey layla?"

"what's up?"

"did liza talk to jason yet about what's going on?"

layla glances up from her phone screen, a calm expression castes over her face, "um, i think so. i'm like... 99.9 percent sure liza had mentioned that she asked him and he agreed to help."

[name] only nods, slowly looking back down at her phone screen. debating with herself momentarily, she quickly presses the instagram icon, going straight to her dms.

iamnot[name] is typing ...

iamnot[name]:
jason