sixty-five

[name] sat on a tall, directors chairs behind the film camera, observing over the scene that was currently being shot.

she was impressed to see how serious zane was about this bit, since he was really going all out for this 200th vlog intro.

the costumes everyone was wearing were probably the coolest part about this bit, besides the museum zane rented for the day to shoot all these scenes at.

most of [name]'s time there david kept flaunting off his costume since he was so sure that he looked great in it. and [name] had to admit, he actually did. but she wasn't about to admit that to him, though.

"so how's la without me?" layla speaks through [name]'s phone, "must be pretty lonely."

since beginning to grow bored from just sitting by the side, [name] had decided to facetime her best friend, "it's actually better than ever since you're not here."

"fuck you." [name] laughs at layla's remark, "how's everyone else doing?"

"they're doing good. are you not keeping in touch with any of them?"

"no, i am. mostly liza."

liza still seemed to act awkward around [name], sometimes even just completely quiet. [name]'s accepted by now that they might always be awkward with one another from what's been going on and all.

well, until what layla had told [name] before she left happens.

"you two have become pretty close now, huh?" [name] smirked, "seems like a bit of chemistry is going on here."

"oh, so you can comment about me and liza's relationship status but i can't say anything about you and david's?!"

[name]'s cheeks flush pink, trying to play off her flustered state, "yes. that's exactly how it works in the mafia."

layla tried to keep a straight face from the meme [name] referenced, stifling some of her laughter, "you can't get yourself out of this one with memes." layla said, "if you get to make jokes about me and liza i get to make jokes about you and david dating. it's only fair."

"what? no. i'll just stop making jokes about you and liza than."

"shit you weren't supposed to say that—" layla mumbles quietly to herself before speaking up louder again, "don't chicken out on this because you're too scared to admit your true feelings for david!"

[name] quickly covers the speaker of her phone with her hand, lightly glancing up from her screen. david was currently getting filmed during the scene of him sitting on a king's throne in his costume.

[name] brings her phone closer to her mouth to speak into it, "t-there aren't any feelings for david!" [name] whispers harshly to layla.

"don't fucking give me that bullshit. if you admit right now to me that you like david, i'll admit that i like liza." layla said, "i'll yell it out to the whole world if you want me to! loud and proud!"

"no, layla, i'm not doing tha—"

layla throws herself back against her bed before yelling, "HELLO WOLRD!! MY NAME IS LAYLA AISLINN MILLER!! IM 23 YEARS OLD, FIVE FOOT THREE, PANSEXUAL, I USED TO BE EMO AS FUCK, AND I LIKE ELIZABETH SHAILA KOSHY!!"