sixty-three

[name] was sat on david's couch, scrolling through her feed on social medias. david was filming some stuff for his vlog, so there were a lot of people currently at his house.

the two of them decided to keep it low key that [name] was staying at david's house, since it'll definitely raise some suspicion with not only david's fans but his friends.

they weren't dating, no. it was just two close friends bunking with one another. almost how david was living with alex and dom for a temporary time.

[name] would once in awhile hear david's contagious laugh along with his friends, which caused a smile to play on her face while still staring down at her phone.

but since being so absorbed in the bright screen in front of her, she doesn't notice the person walking over to her and sitting down right beside her.

the couch dips lightly — and from not expecting the sudden action — [name] falls against the person beside her. she grabs onto their arm for support as her head quickly snaps up at the person.

"hey." toddy smiled at [name].

[name] smiles at the boy, "oh, hey toddy." she repositions herself on the couch, leaning away from toddy's body but fully turning hers around to face him, "david finished his bit with you?"

"yeah, he just finished and he's vlogging with the others now." toddy said, raising a hand up to run through his dark locks of hair, "i didn't feel like standing around."

"i wouldn't want to stand around either. i'd rather be sitting." toddy chuckle lightly to [name]'s comment.

there's brief silence before toddy speaks again, "so what's been going on between you two?"

[name] blinks in confusion, "you two as in... david and i?" toddy nods his head. [name] lightly bites her lip and looks away from him, "nothing is. if you're asking if we're friends? yeah, we are. hopefully close ones."

"come on, you can't really think that."

[name] snaps her gaze back over at toddy, "what?"

"it's really obvious that you like each other. you'd have to be really fucking dumb not to notice."

[name]'s face flushes to toddy's words, "what?! i just said that we're friends!"

a small smirk forms on toddy's face, "you don't think literally everyone don't notice the way you two look at each other? i, for one, should know what those looks mean." toddy said with a chuckle, "especially the look david gives you."

"look? what look is david giving me?"

toddy smirks more, looking away from [name], "i think it'll be more fun for you to figure that out yourself." the smirk never leaves his face.

[name] wasn't oblivious. she knows very well about these feelings toward david have been piling up more and more every time she with him or even hears his voice or just looks at him.

she knew very well that she was developing a crush on the chocolate haired boy, but she's already decided to bury those feelings down for now, for specific reasons.