3~ Yoongi Hyung

[Your POV]
Everyone stared at the dark structure before us, black plumes of smoke pouring out from one window.

My eyes darted around my surroundings as I finally could see the outside world of whatever place I'd landed in.

The sky was a blanket of stormy midnight and in the short distance, a massive black city could be seen with impossibly massive towers rising up in the sky, some even disappearing into the sky it seemed. Eerie blue and indigo lights sprinkled the city.

The actual event of the explosion all seemed to blur in my mind in one confusing mess of heat and terror despite it occurring less than five minutes ago.

One minute Taehyung had just begun to set one corner of the board on fire, the next minute Jungkook began to yell something frantically, and then it was like a massive shockwave had sent me flying backwards followed by the loudest boom I'd ever heard.

By the time I'd begun to recover from the shock of the shockwave, a certain blue-haired demon had appeared and grabbed my hand to yank me out of the still burning room with the rest of the demons all scrambling for safety.

A certain blue-haired demon who was arguing with the other companions on how exactly to proceed and whose fault it was for causing such a "blessed event" at the moment.

"Do you know how much the lady at the insurance office is gonna kill me?" Namjoon demanded. "This'll be the eighth time this month I'm coming in!"

"Yeah! And who's fault was it for the broken refrigerator door and setting the microwave on fire because he tried to warm a burrito when it was still in the tin foil?" Jimin fired back.

Namjoon, obviously offended, had to take a few moments to find his voice. "Well... besides the point, the lady is gonna kill me!"

"We're all about to be dead meat," Jin cut in, lowering what looked to be a phone (demons had iPhones??) "Yoongi is coming."

As if in a scene of a horror movie where a character announced the dreaded villain was approaching, silence fell among the group of bright-haired soot-covered demons.

In fact all of our clothes were streaked with black ash and some of their shirts were practically tattered.

"I mean... he won't be too mad right?" Jungkook broke the silence with a small squeak. "It's just a human and a half-exploded house."

Jin scowled at Jungkook, a vein popping out in his neck. "We interrupted his cuddle time with Hoseok."

"Oh Satan take my soul already!" Taehyung wailed in despair.

"He doesn't know about the human though," Jungkook leaned forward in desperate hope. "We have time before he comes right? Let's hide Y/N before he comes. He'll never know then!"

"Yeah!" Taehyung pounced on the idea immediately. "For now she can hide in those rose bushes over back."

"Are you crazy?" I yelped aloud, getting the demons' attention. "I'm literally right here and I'm not jumping in a freaking rose bush."

"Please cooperate with us, human," now Taehyung pleaded, earnestly. "If Yoongi hyung finds out who knows what he'll do."

"Ah," a new, husky and deep voice pitted behind the five beings before me. "But Yoongi hyung already has found out."

The demons immediately split apart from each other and whirled around, revealing a shorter man behind them with bright purple hair and matching violet eyes.

At the moment, those pair of eyes was glittering like dangerous amethysts.

"Y-Yoongi hyung," someone almost whimpered.