42~ We are Family

"This is such a stupid dumb—"

"Scoot over hyung, you're hogging the couch!"

"Someone slap Taehyung, he's drooling like a blessed camel."

"You guys come on," Namjoon clapped his hands as everyone yelled at each other and were shoving each other on the furniture. "We need to do this."

Finally everyone had found enough space between the armchair and sofa. Yoongi and Hoseok were practically sitting on each other's laps in the armchair (I guess they'd forgiven each other pretty quickly after past 'transgressions').

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon were all squished together on the sofa. Jimin and I had wound up sitting on the ground together.

"Should we do a rehearsal?" Jin glanced around.

What was this? A dance?

"I don't think that's a good idea," Hoseok replied uncertainly. "Especially considering the condition of those two."

'Those two' were Taehyung and Jungkook who were already slumping on each other and looking like they were having some hangover.

"Crap, well, what are we going to say?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

"State your names, and one important thing to you or essential information you want," Namjoon informed him.

"Like how many times Hobi and I have—"

"I mean the essential information," Namjoon stated through gritted teeth now.

"Hey, I think it's pretty essential," Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok just pursed his mouth, a dark red spreading across his cheeks.

"I'll start. Everyone ready?" Namjoon took a deep breath.

Jin gently shook Jungkook. "Wake up, Koo Koo, we have to do this now." Then he reached over and whacked Taehyung hard on the back. "Look alive you wasted drunkard."

"Will people stop hitting me!" Taehyung exclaimed, finally snapping into full conscious temporarily.

Jimin groaned softly and I started a little when he grabbed my hand. "I really hate this," he whispered to me, blue eyes meeting mine. "It feels surreal. And I don't want to forget everything."

I didn't know what to say. What did you say to someone about to lose all their memories of an entire lifetime? Instead I quickly leaned forward and planted a small kiss on Jimin's soft cheek.

"I'm Namjoon," the leader began and everyone fell silent. "I'm... I guess the leader of this group here. This group that has been through so much together and have formed the deepest of bonds that are unbreakable, whom fought with each other and for each other. If you need advice, or someone to talk to I'm your man. Don't hesitate to come to me please if you're ever troubled."

"Hi, I'm Jin and the handsomest of everyone."

Dead silence.

"Dude," Yoongi finally growled. "Say something better or I'll personally murder you right here and now."

Jin scoffed before a more serious expression fell. "I'm the eldest hyung here. Please, if you ever need encouragement or strength, come to me. Lean on me. And I'll be there with arms wide open."

"I'm Jungkook," Jungkook's voice sounded slightly raspy as he struggled to look as strong as possible. "I'm the youngest, raised by you. All of you. I've annoyed all of you beyond measure at least once, spanked all of you at once, but that's what family is isn't it? Please continue to look after me, and I'll look after you."

"Taehyung," the green-haired demon pointed to himself. "Accomplice for everything. If you need confidence, please rely on me. I'll be there to lift your spirits and join you on any quest."

"Blessed rabbit-pelts," Yoongi huffed. "I'm Yoongi. I hate being mushy. I love to sleep. Don't come to me unless someone bullied you. Then tell me instantly and I'll beat their asses for you."

Jimin and I exchanged looks. Yoongi had said he hated being mushy, but he was literally sitting on Hoseok's lap, all but straddling the guy. What a memory for everyone to have of him.

"I'm Hoseok," the orange-haired demon now piped up from behind Yoongi. "I'm your hope and sunshine. If you have tears, come to me. I'll dry them. If you have sadness or stress in your heart, come to me. I'll be a light for you."

"A pastor I'm telling you," Yoongi grinned a little.

Then it was Jimin's turn. He swallowed hard and glanced at me as if looking for help. Our hands were still interlocked. "I'm Jimin. I'll be there the moment you call. For anything. Except if you ditch school and get caught. You give me the best of me and I'll give you the best of you."

I smiled softly, warmth coursing through me.

"You have to say something," Jimin prompted me.

Oh crap. What the heck was I supposed to say? Wassup everyone I'm Y/N, the very reason why everyone now is getting sent to Earth and I'll be your nanny until you get up on your feet?

"This is Y/N," Yoongi gestured at me. "She'll be our nanny."

"Now hold up—" I straightened.

"She's named after the ducks on the Omicron Galaxy," Hoseok added with a grin.

"Hoseok you piece of—" I now scowled.

"She eats a lot," Jin chuckled. "Like, a lot."

"JIN!"

"And she's a good kisser," Jimin joined in with a wink.

I broke out interlaced hands and smacked the back of his head none too gently.

"Please remember us," Namjoon stood up. "Please know that you can trust each other. Please support each other. Please know that we're family, regardless of everything."

☽✧    ✦    ✧☾