7~ Eat My Feathers

"Good morning, hyungs," Jungkook chirped contently, snuggling into his blankets.

"You all aren't just going to sleep just like that are you?" I cried out in dismay.

"What if we are?" Yoongi grumped, yanking on a nightcap as if he was from the 14th century.

Oh wait, if Jungkook was 2100 years old than who knows, maybe Yoongi really was from the 14th century technically.

"But...but," I couldn't find my voice as the reunited seven young men all around me were all shuffling around in pajamas with early morning sun filtering through the windows save for Jungkook who was already snoring in bed.

Everything here seemed opposite of Earth.

"Here, I snagged you a few bags of Chutney Chips," Jimin tossed me three snack bags. "It's the closest thing to human snack food I could find and snag before having to rescue your butt."

"And the reason why my butt had to be rescued in the first place was because someone left me in the store by myself," I shot back, glancing down at the chips.

"Jimin!" Jin reproached. "You left poor Y/N all alone in Itzborough? We trusted you."

"You know what hyung, if you think you can do a better job babysitting a human at the same time trying to chase Jungkook and Taehyung back to school where they're supposed to be, be my guest," Jimin sassed.

"Did you just talk back to your hyung?" Jin began to march towards Jimin who seemed to be immediately regretting ever opening his mouth.

"Uh-oh," I heard him breathe just as he got knocked over by Jin smacking the pillow over his head with incredible force.

"Eat my feathers, Jimin!" Jin yelled, not pausing in pounding Jimin with his pillow, feathers flying.

"Hyung is grouchy," Taehyung leaned over to whisper to me as everyone watched Jimin being assassinated by Jin's pillow. "It's been a long night and Jimin hyung just hit the wrong button."

Three minutes and over a hundred pillow beatings later Jin finally leapt to his feet, tossing the tattered pillow over his shoulder.

"Good morning everyone," he snapped impatiently. "And if one of you dares wake me up before 3 PM today I won't hesitate..." He shook his pillow menacingly in everyone's direction before marching off down the hall to his own bedroom.

Yoongi grumbled. "Come on Hoseok, time for bed," Yoongi yawned. "And no one dare wake me up either or I'll do worse than a pillow to the head."

"Please remember we have a guest in the house," Namjoon called after the orange-head and purple-head, "and the walls are not soundproof."

Yoongi waved dismissively without turning around as he and Hoseok entered a room and the door swung shut.

A moment later a loud thump resounded through the hall.

"Be a leader they said," Namjoon muttered under his breath bitterly. "It'd be fun they said." The white-haired leader of the group ran a hand through his hair and I couldn't help but notice an interesting shaped tattoo spiraling on his forearm.

Eventually everyone but Jimin had drifted to their own rooms with the doors shut and silence filled the house.

"What the heck am I supposed to do now, huh?" I demanded, defeated.

"I don't care what you do," Jimin hacked out a couple feathers from his mouth. "I honestly suggest sleeping like the rest of us. The sooner you get used to sleeping at day, the better. As long as you don't leave the house."