[Bonus Chapter 1:] The Beginning

"I don't think this is a very good idea, hyungs," Jungkook trailed down the stairs after Taehyung and Jin. "M-maybe we should at least ask Namjoon?"

"I've been with you for over 1000 years Jungkook. I've cooked, cleaned, and bought countless comic books for you, yet have you no trust in your hyung?" Jin frowned, throwing a look over at Jungkook.

"Not really," Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

Just as the trio reached the bottom of the stairs they all came to a screeching halt as someone appeared before them.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Jiminie-hyung," Taehyung flashed an innocent boxy-smile to the perplexed blue-haired demon before them. "We're just...uh..."

Jungkook nibbled at his lip briefly. "We're going to try and use the Ouija board Joonie hyung gave us."

One brow slowly raised on Jimin's forehead. "Oh?"

Jin shot Jungkook a dark look. "Do you want to wake up with crucifixes around your bed tonight?" he hissed at the golden-haired maknae.

"Whatever, just don't break anything," Jimin snorted a little brushing past the three.

"You're not going to stop us?" Taehyung blinked in surprise.

A cackle escaped Jimin as he paused in the stairwell and shot his companions a dry look. "Are you kidding? The best you could do is summon a toilet with those peanut-sized brains of yours."

"Hey, maybe my brain is peanut-sized," Jungkook burst out in indignantly, "but at least it's not my d—"

"Ahem," Jin cleared his throat loudly. "Besides, summoning a toilet wouldn't be the worst since ours is still broken."

"Rest in hell, Mickey," Taehyung bowed his head slightly.

"Hey no praying!" Jungkook shoved Taehyung's shoulder. "Bad things happen you know this!"

"What?" the green-haired demon yelped slightly. "I wasn't praying at all!"

Jimin just rolled his eyes and resumed trekking upstairs. Hoseok and Yoongi weren't in the house which meant Jimin might finally get a few quiet hours of sleep in his own bedroom next door to Sope's.

"Alright, let's go," Jin and Taehyung rushed eagerly into the downstairs parlor. "Come on Jungkook."

"I just have a bad gut feeling," the maknae hummed, his gut bubbling in his stomach like a nervous cauldron.

"That was probably because you tried to eat that tide pod," Jin scoffed mercilessly swinging the door to the parlor shut after Jungkook entered.

"You what?" Taehyung furrowed his brows at his golden-haired friend.

"Hey, we were studying about humans the other week and it was listed as the top 10 dumbest things the human race has done," Jungkook quickly defended himself.

"If it was listed as the top 10 dumbest things then why the heavens did you do it?" Jin wrinkled his nose as he began setting up the Ouija board.

"Do humans even really exist?" Taehyung tilted his head.

Jungkook lifted a shoulder. "Who knows? Yoongi claims he goes to Earth and sees humans a lot."

"What other things were listed on it?" Taehyung leaned forward eagerly.

"Well let's see," Jungkook wracked his brain. "Pushing each other in shopping carts in parking garages, dabbing, the condom challenge—"

"What's a condom?" Taehyung scratched the back of his head.