31~ Sakura

"You're kidding right?" I asked softly.

"Why the in the underworld would I kid you?" Sakura gestured at me. "Now hurry on and finish changing your shirt."

"You can't just drop a bomb on me like that," I sputtered. "Turning half demon? What... and how would you even know about my memory loss and... and my powers?" My hands flew to my head where the purple streak was.

"Don't worry, the spell is still there," Sakura sniffed daintily, examining her nails. "Now I'm not going to repeat myself, please try on one of the shirts."

I snagged a blouse before pausing. "This is see through."

"Thank you Captain Obvious," Sakura smirked a tiny bit. "You gotta learn to rock that body of yours, darling."

"I'm human," I stated. "I can't stand out too much."

"Not for long you won't be human. But yes, if you go outside dress as repulsively as you like. When you're with just the boys though," Sakura winked, "show them what male hormones really can feel like."

My jaw dropped. "Y-you can't be serious," I breathed.

Sakura shrugged, crossing her legs and primly setting her hands in her lap.

I reluctantly pulled on the see through blouse, feeling almost foreign a little at wearing more feminine clothes once again. I then snatched a pair of tight black jeans and yanked that on.

"Those bandages," Sakura nodded at me. "Did you get injured?"

"Sort of," I mumbled before taking a deep breath. "Now, about the whole half demon, explain to me what you mean."

"The word 'half demon' isn't self-explanatory enough for you?"

This female demon and the amount of sass she had, good gravy!

I maintained my gaze with Sakura until she let loose a soft string of breath. Her voice softened a little. "I really have not that much knowledge on half demons as it is virtually not a thing. The only way for anyone or anything to become a half-breed is if another demon puts their blood into a being. And no demon is idiotic to do that."

I gulped. Just imagining some sort of twisted blood transfusion of demon blood in me...

"That's impossible though," I replied hoarsely. "I've never experienced any weird powers before or anything nonhuman-like if that makes sense."

"Yeah, you didn't experience any until you came to Itzborough," Sakura pointed out. "In this dimension, magic and such exists. Thus it awakens the demon blood in you and begins to transform."

"How do you know this?" I narrowed my eyes slightly. "In fact, how do you know anything about me? How did you know Bangtan had a human? Is this why you wanted to talk to me so badly? And what happens if-"

"Reign it in!" Sakura cried at my barrage of questions. "Okay, I'll let you ask me one question and I'll answer."

"Five," I stated firmly.

Sakura's expression darkened. "Two."

"Four."

"Three."

I huffed. "Fine, three."

Sakura arched a brow expectantly.

"How do you even know about me?" I began, wracking my brain for only the critical questions.

"I've been watching you."

I stared at Sakura, waiting for her further explain her creepy stalk-ish remark. She just smirked a little at me.