TWO

-----------

-----------

"WHAT A BITCH!" Sookie complained as she was back to where Sam, Tara and Amy were all chatting. Denise Rattray was practically throwing herself on the mysterious vampire that Sookie took an order from.

Amy could see the fascination in her best friend's eyes and understood her. The new vampire looked dangerous and alluring. Someone Amy secretly wished to have met first. "You... really think that... she's gonna let him bite her?" Sookie seemed a little sad by it as if she was already in love with the vampire.

Tara only let out a huff. She knew how both her friends had a weird obsession over vampires and wished they'd actually find a normal man who could walk in the daylight. "You know how many people are having sex with vampires these days? Sometimes those people... disappear."

"No," Sookie was quick to defend the vampire as Tara glanced at Amy who only shrugged with pursed lips. "He's not like that."

"Okay, okay, you spoke to him for, like, a minute!" Tara raised her voice, trying to bring some mind to Sookie who seemed too enchanted in whatever that man was. "You don't know how many people he sucked the blood out over the last however many centuries he's been alive!"

"Wow," Amy realized with a fascinated face causing Sookie to smile at her as Tara went nuts.

"But he's not scary."

"Sweet Jesus in heaven, Sookie!" Tara exclaimed angrily, knowing where this fascination would lead. "He is a vampire!"

"Yeah, but the synthetic blood has everything..."

Sam looked just as annoyed as Tara as Amy watched Denise Rattray rub the vampire's shoulders while he just stared straight ahead with a dark look on his face. "Are you willing to pass up all your favorite foods and spend the rest of your life drinking Slim-Fast?" Sam asked Sookie but she rolled her eyes.

The Stackhouse girl then walked back to their table as Tara looked at Amy. "If you're with her on this shit you're an ass," she threatened as Amy chuckled and went back to work.

She passed the table where Denise was looking at Sookie incredulously so Sookie marched away causing Amy to stop bravely by the vampire's table and glare at the Rattray. "What did you two addicts told my Sookie again?" she snapped causing the vampire who was actually named Bill Compton to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Denise scoffed dully. "What is your problem, retard?" she asked but then smiled at Bill softly who only nodded back at Amy.