FIFTEEN

-----------

-----------

FANGTASIA WAS CLOSED THAT NIGHT WHICH MADE AMY STARE AT THE BUILDING IN SHOCK. She was ready to get away from home, maybe get drunk but for some reason the club was closed. And Eric didn't even tell her. What could've she expected?

Amy sighed deeply and moved to walk back before she bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry, I-" she quickly turned around to see Eric standing there. He looked different from all the times she had met him before. Instead of wearing a costume, he wore simple black pants with a black leather jacket as his blond hair shined in the dark. "You're closed."

"I'm aware of that."

"Why?" she questioned bravely. He was extraordinary tall and such a short girl like Amy had two options. Either break her neck by looking him in the eye or just stare at his chest like a moron.

Eric snickered as he walked past her and unlocked the door of the entrance before opening them and looking at Amy. "Come on in."

Amy pursed her lips but entered nevertheless as he checked out her small form before smirking and closing the door. "Fangtasia looks very different when it's... empty."

Eric mused as he passed her in boredom and went towards the bar. "Where's Pam? Or Longshadow?"

"Doing something you wouldn't want to know," Eric said dully so Amy sat down by the bar as he mixed himself some drink. "We're closed tonight because there has been problems in the club."

Amy's curiosity peaked as her mouth formed into an O. Eric noticed that and leaned forward. "It isn't you causing those problems, is it?" he asked curiously as Amy immediately scoffed before shaking her head. For some reason, Eric believed her.

"No. I have a life outside you," she sassed as she looked around the shelves with a concentrated face. "Could I get some whiskey?"

Eric looked at her dully as she smiled charmingly so he grabbed the whiskey bottle before taking a glass and pouring her. Amy remembered Tara's words about everyone warming up to Amy and smiled to herself.

She downed the shot and smiled in satisfaction. "I needed that," she then pushed the empty glass towards him as Eric examined her with a serious facial expression. "More."

"How will you write about me then? You'll get drunk with a bored vampire in his bar," he teased her as Amy listened. "You could end up in many places tomorrow morning."

"If it's not Bon Temps, I'm in," Amy then grabbed the bottle from the bar and poured herself another round as Eric glared at her. "I'll pay. I have money. So far."