NINE

-----------

-----------

"JUST BE YOURSELF," Amy stopped her car in front of Fangtasia as she checked her wrist watch. It was almost 1am but mainly because she had stopped her car five times, reversed to go home three times until growing a pair of balls to come to the place. "Just be your own nice self and everything will be great."

Amy then fixed her make up and frowned. She let her hair out of the tight ponytail so her hair then turned wild. She groaned and tried to fix them a little before leaving her car. She locked it though it didn't make much difference since vampires could easily break in. "Nice ride, princess," a goth looking guy called out as he had a girl wrapped around his arm.

Amy smiled tightly, already quickening her pace. "Thank you. I like your... eyeshadow," Amy mused as the girl then turned out to be a vampire as she bared her fangs at the waitress of Bon Temps.

"He's mine!"

Amy widened her eyes and bumped into the queue. "Sorry," she exclaimed softly as the guy snickered and ignored her until her time to come in came. "Hi, I've been here already."

The guy who was letting people in gave her a bored glare so she sighed and showed him her ID. "Enjoy the night," he said with a dead voice as he let her in.

"Might you know a vampire named Pam?" Amy didn't walk in, causing the line of people behind her to shout to get in. "A nice blonde female badass."

"Go in," the guy sneered so Amy rolled her eyes at his rudeness and entered Fangtasia. The bar she had been to only a day ago looked pretty much the same with people chatting, dancing and being their own selves.

Without Bill and Sookie Amy felt more intimated especially when she remembered the vampire who once tried to claim her. Any other sane person would avoid a place like this but Amy wasn't an ordinary woman.

She saw Longshadow working by the bar and smiled at his familiar brooding face. "Hi there."

The vampire only looked at her dully before sighing. "Beer?" he asked, remembering her order which warmed Amy's heart.

"Um, no actually. I'm here with my car," Amy chuckled as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "But thanks, though. Appreciate the memory."

Longshadow then went to work as Amy turned around to see that Eric's throne chair was empty. She frowned slightly and leaned against the bar to look at the whole place.

The red color matched the whole vampire theme as Amy suddenly chuckled at the idea of a vampire owning a bar. It still sometimes felt like a fiction to her. But they were real and dangerous and Amy had yet to learn that fact. Not every vampire was Bill.