TWENTY-SEVEN

-----------

-----------

AFTER THEY CAME BACK FROM THE SUMMIT, ERIC STILL SEEMED TO BE ANNOYED EVEN IF THEY HAD A PLAN. Bill took Sookie to their room immediately as Amy stood besides the tall blond vampire in the hallway. "Isabel and... that Stan," Amy then began as Eric looked down at her. He was still surprised she came up with the plan. "Are they in a lair?"

"Mhm," Eric nodded his head as he motioned for her to walk so she smiled and began to walk besides him. Amy looked up at Eric's dull facial expression.

"But Isabel seems nice..."

"That's because she's in love," he commented in disgust as if the term love was a horrible topic to him.

Amy smiled to herself and awed. "A vampire in love is dangerous. Look at Bill... He got all protective over Sook when I came up with the plan."

Eric then paused and smiled at her. "He did. Foolish."

"No, it's not," Amy rolled her eyes as she trailed behind him. "My plan is quite dangerous when you think about it."

"You must be so proud of coming up with it," Eric teased nonchalantly as he entered the cafe area where vampires were feeding from humans or just conversing.

Amy smirked as Eric sat down on a red couch and took his jacket off before spreading his arms to his sides. Amy sat down in front of him and grumbled because she was still in her heels.

Eric watched her take them off and sigh with a pleased look on her face. "Why?" he then questioned so she raised her eyes up from rubbing her sore ankle.

"My feet hurt," she answered innocently so Eric rolled his eyes expressively.

"No, not that. Why are you so willing to help me?" he asked as Amy sat straight and shrugged with a calm face. "You don't owe me much. You don't know Eric."

"Owe you much?" Amy laughed because he still thought he saved her from something or else. "First of all, experience is the best writing material. I can't just stay back and let others tell me what happened."

Eric nodded his head as Amy continued on. "Secondly, Sookie is my best friend and I wouldn't put her in a dangerous situation alone, because I know how much she attracts vampires and even humans."

"You and Sookie are really close."

Amy nodded her head. "I cherish my friends a lot. They helped me grow up into who I am today," she commented with a small smile gracing her beautiful features. "And last... I just want to help people who are in danger. Even if that person is a 2000 year old vampire."