THIRTY-THREE

-----------

-----------

AMY BRENNAN DID NOT WANT TO DIE. She felt too young and unexperienced to perish from a suicide terrorist who blew up the whole house.

But even after the explosion and the small fire Amy didn't feel any pain besides the previous one caused by her leg and arm. She heard stinging in her ears and felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her as they stood besides a clashed window, the outside wind blowing softly through her hair.

Amy opened her eyes in shock to see Godric's chest as he himself had wide and terrified eyes. He seemed a little burned but unharmed unlike other vampires. Godric then placed his hand on Amy's cheek as he began to speak but Amy could only hear stinging like when the times her TV would freeze.

Her eyes were roaming around and then she finally heard Godric. "Amy, Amy," he repeated with sadness in his voice so Amy turned her eyes back to him with horrified facial expression.

Vampires were dying and screaming from pain as they laid on the destroyed home. Amy just wondered whether her friends were alive. "Are you well?" Godric questioned as he slowly let go of her, checking if he had failed to shield her and she had gotten harmed.

When he saw that she wasn't, Godric nodded his head but then Amy teared up and threw her arms around him before hugging him tightly. He saved her life when they knew each other only for a little bit. That to Amy screamed a good person.

Godric seemed taken aback as she shut her eyes tight, thinking of how lucky she was he defended her. "I owe you my life," she whispered and pulled away so he shook his head with a frown. "Thank you, Godric."

Isabel then approached them so Amy pulled away from Eric's maker completely and noticed Sookie kneeling besides Eric as she did something to him. "What the hell?" Amy whispered and walked away from Godric to see Bill coming back at the same time.

When Eric saw Amy approach he lost his smirk and instantly felt guilty. "What are you doing?" Bill questioned in disgust so Sookie pulled away, her chin bloody from Eric's blood.

Amy then widened her eyes. Eric had tricked Sookie and she got mad. "I sucked silver out of Eric's chest and saved his life, even though I really didn't want to," Sookie explained which caused both Bill and Amy become annoyed.

"Eric was in no danger," Bill commented as Sookie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"He... what?" Sookie exclaimed, getting annoyed as Amy didn't want to be jealous that Eric saved Sookie and made her drink his blood, but deep down she was.