THIRTY-SEVEN

-----------

-----------

AMY FELT LIKE ERIC HAD TOLD HER ENOUGH. She was overwhelmed by his need to talk things out. It should've been a good thing, because she was finally getting information out of him, but it actually complicated things. With so much information Amy didn't know what to write and what to leave out.

When the night passed Amy decided to go to the nearby hospital to check her leg. The doctor told her it was only a small sprain and that she shouldn't be moving. So, Amy decided to leave another call to Sookie through a payphone and got back to Fangtasia.

She paused outside when she saw a familiar truck parked in the club's parking lot. Amy furrowed her eyebrows at what Sam could be doing in Fangtasia and banged on the door for Ginger to open.

The blonde woman quickly did and saw Amy stand on the other side with a white plastic bag, full of medicine the doctor had prescribed. "Come in, quickly!" Ginger grabbed Amy roughly and pulled her inside so the girl groaned angrily and saw Sam standing in the empty bar with Arlene's children - Coby and Lisa.

"Sam?" Amy asked causing the man to turn around and sigh in relief as he quickly approached and hugged her so Amy hugged him back in confusion. "What are you doin' here?"

Amy pulled away to see Arlene's children. They looked dirty and barefoot so Amy knew something bad must have been happening. "Kids, what are you-?" Amy couldn't finish when Lisa ran up to Amy and hugged her tightly so Amy grabbed Lisa's head gently and stroked her cheeks. "Sam, what the hell is going on?"

"Bon Temps is in danger," he then exclaimed causing Amy to widen her eyes as she immediately thought of her friends. "It's all Maryann. She turned the whole town into chaos."

Amy stared at him in panic as she placed her things on the counter and motioned for them to go and sit down. Amy still held Lisa in her arms as the girl hugged herself close to Amy. When she was younger, she used to look after Arlene's kids. They were familiar with her. "Oh my God, is Tara okay? Tell me everything," she ordered so Sam did.

He told her how Maryann was actually something supernatural and that she wanted to sacrifice people for her God. Amy listened with wide eyes when Sam told her about the whole town being in a total chaos as they were Maryann's minions in doing her bidding.

Amy then told Ginger to go and bring the kids something to eat so the blonde reluctantly left. Amy went to wash up the kids in the bathroom before she walked back to see Sam standing by the bar with a nervous look on his face. "Do we even have a plan?" Amy asked as she sat the kids down on the sofa and approached her boss.

Sam then turned at her sideways. "That's why I came here. Maybe Eric can help," he commented before tilting his head to a side curiously. "Listen, I'm glad you stayed clear from Bon Temps, but here? What are you still doing here with Eric?"