FOURTY

-----------

-----------

AMY DRESSED INTO SPORTY CLOTHES AS SHE FOUND SOME OLD BOXING GLOVES AND A BOXING PEAR BEFORE MANAGING TO PUT IT UP IN HER LIVING ROOM. Though hurt, Amy knew she needed to put her energy out somewhere.

That kiss couldn't leave her alone and it wasn't that she liked it and wanted more. It wasn't some newly found love for Jason that she realized only after kissing him. It was the guilt she couldn't feel anything. Amy began to think of herself as incapable of love and that thought worried her.

Punching the bag with her good hand only didn't do much but at least it helped her move, because that's what the girl loved - moving. She needed to transfer her huge energy out. Though, she was getting sick of constantly getting hurt.

After a while, Amy finally broke out into sweat and stopped to rest as she drank from her water bottle.

Suddenly, she heard her doorbell and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion of who would come so late in the evening. Amy put the bottle on the table and went to open, completely forgetting that Eric had told her he'd come.

When Eric saw her sweaty face and deep breaths he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked her up and down. "God, I completely forgot about you," she mused as she pulled her bangs out of her forehead and met his eyes.

"Should I be insulted?" he questioned curiously and then revealed her phone so Amy grabbed it with a relieved look. "This came in today."

"Finally," she smiled as she checked her missed calls and messages to see a few. "Still unpopular, I suppose. Thank God, I thought it might have flown to Australia or something."

Eric smiled as he held his hands behind his back, standing close to her doorway. "May I ask why are you wearing that?"

Amy wore knee length pants with a dark red hoodie and running shoes. "I'm trying to train," she mused, more so to herself because in reality it was the shocking fact of the kiss Jason gave her.

"With that cast on your arm?" he teased with a grin as Amy rolled her brown eyes expressively. It hadn't been five minutes and he started to tease her. "And your twisted leg?"

"Yes, even with the cast and a twisted leg," she emphasized on the word even as Eric chuckled in amusement. "I need to be strong. To heal faster. What's up?"

Eric had no shame when it came to asking her. He usually hated not getting what he wanted but he learned that with Amy you had to be patient. It always took her time for her to realize what he felt. But when she did, she was the best at bringing out his best.