FOUR

-----------

-----------

AMY FELT HER HEART BEAT QUITE FAST AS SHE EXITED JASON'S CAR. The Stackhouse caught up to the female and the two entered Adele's house.

Sookie, Gran and Tara were in the kitchen as they conversed about something. Sookie looked beautiful in her dress as Adele smiled softly upon seeing Amy. "Child, doesn't she look wonderful, Jason?" Adele shot an amused look towards her grandson who opened the fridge to look at what food or drinks were there.

"Like an actress."

Amy scoffed with a laugh then turned to her best friend excitedly. "So! When is the vampire coming?"

Jason was next to scoff but the girls ignored him. "I don't know. Soon."

"Look," Jason then took out a bottle of beer as he closed the fridge and turned to the females. "I'm just sayin'. Do you want a vampire suckin' blood out of you?"

Sookie gave Jason an annoyed look. "I'm just tryin' to know the man, that's all," she explained then pointed at Amy. "Besides... It will be good for Amy to study one for her book she's been so keen on writing."

"It's gonna end up where it always ends up," Jason answered Sookie then turned to his crush with a scowl. "A book about a vampire? Really? I'm pretty sure some big book company has beat you to it."

Amy only smiled at Jason, though inside she was fuming. Who was Jason to tell her what to do?

"Hm, I'm pretty sure you can't even name one," she sassed back while gripping her purse in her hand. "How do you know about vampires so much, anyways?"

Jason narrowed his eyes at Amy but instead of arguing some more like they were an old married couple, he gave up. "Yeah... I know a lot more than I care to."

"Oh please, Jason!" Sookie then exclaimed angrily causing the two turn her way. "You ain't even got enough sense to pour piss out of a boot."

Sookie then stormed out of the kitchen as Jason glanced back at Amy with a confused look. The Brennan girl only mused and sat down on one of the chairs. "That's my beer," Tara then pointed at the bottle Jason was holding but not drinking from. "You asked if I wanted anything to drink, and I said I'd have a beer."

"And you took it for yourself," Amy commented snarky. "Typical you."

"Oh, my god, I'm so sorry," Jason chuckled as he extended his arm with the beer. "Here."