TWENTY-FIVE

-----------

-----------

SOOKIE TOLD AMY ABOUT WHY SHE AND BILL HAD BEEN FIGHTING BEFORE AND AMY ACTUALLY WANTED TO TAKE BILL'S SIDE. Not only Sookie took Jessica to her parent's house, she also took a hungry and angry vampire to practically kill her birth givers. But Amy only smiled at Sookie and said nothing because she had no want to tell a bossy Sookie whose side she was on.

After Amy congratulated Tara on her twenty-sixth birthday, she and Sookie set out to fly to Dallas by Anubis Air as Bill took his progeny Jessica with them that Amy had yet to meet since the two were in their coffins.

Amy had never flown with a private jet before and felt like a queen, knowing it was Eric whose money she was flying by.

When the night set, the two best friends finally left the plane as Sookie wore a pastel yellow dress, looking expensive and posh. Amy decided to keep herself a little more moderate as she wore a dark blue dress and a black sweater on top.

Her hand cast was ruining her whole deal that evening, but nevertheless she felt pretty. "Amy, do you see what I see?" the two friends stood outside of the plane ready to go down the steps.

A black limo was waiting for them with a man in front of an open door with a sign that waited for the Compton party. He looked rather nervous as Amy ignored it by telling herself that he must have been shy. "You probably see five of these limos from the bottles of these small things you've had," Amy chuckled as Sookie kept drinking small bottled alcohol they kept giving in the plane.

Sookie giggled tipsily and descended down the stairs as Amy followed, trying not to fall because she finally wore heels. Her ribs hurt a little and so did her legs but she wanted to feel presentable for Dallas.

The man waiting for them tensed a little as Sookie waved her hand. "Yoohoo!" she exclaimed as the man looked at her. "That's us!"

The limo driver then lowered the sign and nodded his head as Sookie stood right in front of him and raised the small bottle up. "I've always loved these. They're like booze for dolls. They gave me 5 but Amy didn't drink so I got 10! You tell I was late."

"Supposed to be here before sundown," he then commented nervously as he saw the two coffins being brought in which had Bill and Jessica inside.

Amy smiled at the man. "We got delayed for take-off, unfortunately," she nodded as the man looked away from her.

"Why don't you go and wait in the limo," he managed to smile as Sookie continued to smile like a doll. "I got the A.C. cranked up."