THIRTEEN

-----------

-----------

AMY DID NOT KNOCK AS SHE ENTERED JASON'S HOUSE. He was sitting on the couch with another Amy but jumped when the door of his apartment bursted open. "Jason!" Amy sneered and shut the door causing him to stand up quickly. "I know what you're doing! V!"

"Shh," another Amy shushed her down but Amy only sassed her with a look.

"Don't you shh me," she snapped as Jason approached her and tried to calm her down.

Amy saw V put on the table and widened her already big eyes. "You have got to be kidding me!" she exclaimed and pushed Jason's chest. "Here I was worrying if you're sick, and you're just doing stupid V!"

"Shh!"

"Shut up!" Amy raised her finger up so the taller Amy rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch. "Jason, this isn't you. You're better than this."

Jason stared at her as Amy raised her hand to stroke his cheek. "You just lost your grandmother and you're hurt. Taking blood isn't an option. Let me help you deal with a better method."

"What is that?" he suddenly smirked so Amy smiled and punched his chest as Jason gazed at her. "Amy... I'll be fine. Another Amy here knows what to do. Right?"

The two turned to the woman who nodded with a smile. Amy looked back at Jason before shaking her head. "Maybe... Maybe you should try it with us?"

"Nope," Amy shook her head and then grabbed Jason's face into her hands. "Jason, please, don't do this... Or otherwise I'll tell Sookie."

Jason lost his smile and pulled away quickly before laughing angrily at Amy. "Don't even mention her to me!" he exclaimed as Amy turned to the taller Amy who listened curiously. Amy wanted to gouge out the taller Amy's eyes out. "She fucked a vampire and she's fine. I do... This and I'm the worst person on the planet! Unbelievable!"

"Taking V makes you a horrible person," Amy snapped as she turned to another brunette, ironically looking a lot like Amy. "He slapped his sister because their grandma died. Because he was out of V, apparently."

"That wasn't the case..."

"Wasn't it?" Amy asked angrily so Jason shook his head, in denial to believe that maybe his need of V really drove him mad. "You're being an asshole because you're becoming an addict."

"I think it's just the fact that he doesn't know how to control it yet," Amy mused from the couch as the Brennan widened her eyes and laughed incredulously.

"And you, my lovely hippie woman, know so well," Amy commented as she walked over Jason and sat down on the couch next to the female. "Show me."

"What?" Jason asked in confusion as he approached the females before Amy yanked his arm and sat him down next to her.