SEVENTEEN

-----------

-----------

ERIC STARED AT SOOKIE CAUSING AMY TO LET OUT A SIGH THAT GAINED SOOKIE'S ATTENTION. "What are you doing here?" the blonde questioned as Amy raised her eyebrows up, asking the same question. "Okay, fair enough."

Amy giggled then as her eyes met Eric's once again as he watched the two females interact. He knew Sookie cared for Amy deeply and Amy cared for Sookie. He wished it wasn't as difficult.

Pam then led in a blond woman holding a lit cigarette and to Sookie. The woman was skinny, her clothes a little campy as Amy smiled at her nevertheless causing the woman to look a little alarmed as she sat down in front of the two friends. "This is the last of our humans," Pam mused in boredom.

The woman then smirked at the two friends. "Hmm. Yummy."

Pam rolled her eyes and put out the woman's cigarette as Eric spoke. "Ginger. This woman has some questions for you. Now, be a good girl and answer them, will you?"

"Aye, aye, master," Ginger smirked at him seductively as Sookie reached out for Ginger's hand but she took it away. "Don't you touch me."

Eric clicked his tongue then. "Hold her still," he told Pam who walked up behind Ginger and placed her hands on her shoulders. Sookie then took Ginger's left hand into her right.

"Ginger, someone's been stealin' money from the bar," Sookie told her as Amy saw Eric eyeing her with an accusing look so she narrowed her brown eyes and looked away.

"Really? Huhn," Ginger mused as Sookie concentrated and then shook her head.

"She didn't do it... but she knows who did."

"What? Fuck you," Ginger snapped as her eyes began to move rapidly causing Amy to tilt her head to a side to see Longshadow also move his spot.

Sookie continued to listen to Ginger's thoughts. "Who? Who's gonna kill you? Ginger, honey, what's his name?" she pressed but the woman didn't say anything. "It's blank, like her memory's been erased."

Ginger looked up toward a serious Eric and Pam. "I don't know anything, I swear."

"She's been glamoured," Pam realized as Sookie nodded her head.

Amy stood up. "It's a vampire," she said and that was when Longshadow jumped over the bar toward Sookie and exposed his fangs.

Longshadow wrapped his hands around Sookie's neck and began to strangle her as Ginger began to scream which frightened Amy and she bumped into Eric. "Ginger, enough," Pam snapped as the two did nothing to save Sookie from Longshadow.