one

*Please vote and comment!!*

N I A L L

"Niall, Harry look this way! Boys! Liam, Zayn over here! Perfect Louis!"

I take a deep breath and plaster a fake smile across my face as myself and the boys are forcefully pushed and manoeuvred across the red carpet, answering pointless questions for pointless people.

I'm grateful for the opportunities and for the boys but there is only so much pressure a person can take before they start to feel completely trapped.

I can't help but stare at the various women walking past in glamorous, highly expensive gowns as they seem to float effortlessly across the carpet but as we are being interviewed my eyes lock with one girl. Her.

Lillianna.

"Lillianna! Look this way! Perfect! Over here, Lillianna!"

The paparazzi swarm towards her like an unstoppable tsunami with their cameras viciously flashing at her and I watch her carefully to ensure that she remains safe. Nobody else seems to be concerned with the rough behaviour of the paparazzi, completely numb to the artists' lack of privacy or care.

She's so fucking beautiful.

She must be nervous but she hides it well as I watch her inhale a deep breath and exhale with a large smile, her pearly white, perfect teeth gleaming.

All attention shifts from everyone else as she effortlessly floats along the carpet like an angel, leaving no doubt that it is her movie premiere in which she plays the lead female role.

I can't help but place all of my focus on her as I drift away from the interviewer's questions and become completely entranced by her smile and eyes.

As I am watching her she looks up and meets my eye line, her mouth pulling into a wide grin that captivates every part of my soul.
She has caught me.
I smile back and give a small, discreet wave with my right hand that causes her to lightly laugh, her head thrown back as she does so and her smile brightening by the second.

She then quickly glances around, presumably for her management and then pulls her glamorous dress up to reveal her choice of shoewear.

A pair of pink, fluffy, platform slippers.

She grins cheekily and places a finger over her red lips to indicate that it must remain a secret.
Our secret.
I laugh to myself, shaking my head playfully at her ridiculousness and surprising myself as I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed whilst on a red carpet. We continue to lock our eyes, my entire focus on her and I feel a cocky sense of pride overcome me when I make her laugh again by pretending to zip my lips shut and throw away the invisible key.

"Niall what do you think about that?" The interviewer asks, pulling me back into the conversation and reality. I widen my eyes as I have no idea what he is asking me and I begin to nervously run my hands through my hair.

"I ugh- in my opinion ugh you see-,"

"I think we all have the same opinion when it comes to that topic. We all have similar-," Liam interrupts, saving me as he answers the question and I shoot him a grateful smile.

I quickly turn my head towards Lillianna only to find that she is gone and has probably been swept away by her controlling management.

I know the feeling.

"Thank you boys! Hope you have a great evening," the interviewer beams as he shakes our hands, even mine.

"Niall what was that all about?" Zayn laughs placing his arm around me as the boys and I continue to walk along the carpet.

"He's in love!" Louis says playfully, elongating the 'o'.
I roll my eyes at him but I can't help laughing as I know that they caught me staring at Lillianna.
"Thank you Liam," I reply gratefully with a laugh and he just shakes his head at me with a smile as we walk into the theatre to watch the movie.

•••

"She's such a badass!" Harry yells as we exit the theatre. "She is so talented," Liam adds as Harry and Louis begin to reenact a scene from the movie. "Niall's speechless," Zayn says with a laugh and I can't even deny it as I truly am.
"She is amazing," I mumble with a smile.

"Look she's coming over to us, act natural," Liam mutters gaining our attention. My heart starts thumping as I look over and realise she's walking towards us.
Play it cool Niall, don't be such a dick.

"Hey boys! Thank you so much for coming I really appreciate it!" She says with a large smile, her Irish accent matching my own.
"Of course darlin' it was amazing," Liam replies and I see her slightly blush at his compliment. "I hope to see you at the after party," she says looking directly at me, her large green eyes locking mine once more.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," I reply with a smile and she returns the gesture. Just as she is about to speak again we hear a woman shouting and walking towards us with purpose. I notice Lillianna roll her eyes and slightly shake her head.

"Looks like I better get going but I'll see you all later on! Lovely meeting you guys," she says as she pulls us each into a hug, leaving me until last. I hold her gently and inhale her warm scent of vanilla.
She smiles warmly at me, staring into my eyes until she is pulled away by a woman in a professional looking black suit.

"How dare you go against our wishes and wear those ridiculous looking shoes! You should be ashamed of your behaviour! Your wardrobe designer is so upset right now! Marco has been distraught all evening!"
I hear the woman shouting at her and as I continue to watch them walk away Lillianna turns her head back and winks at me due to the mention of her shoes. I can't help but laugh as she is whisked away once more.

"She's such a lovely girl," Louis comments and everyone sounds in agreement.
"Yeah and she's well fit," Harry adds with a laugh.
"Oi back off she's Niall's," Zayn says ruffling up my hair.
"Such a lovely girl," Louis repeats to himself with a smile.
"She really is," I agree.

•••

Hey everyone!! Hope you enjoy the story!!
Make sure to comment and vote if you are enjoying the story!!
Much love
-Gigi xx