twenty six

(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! It's much appreciated!! Now enjoy! )

L I L L I A N N A

"They look so cute."
"You wake them up, I don't want to."
"No, you do it."

As I slightly open my eyes and snuggle into Niall I see Harry and Louis standing in the doorway with smirks planted on their faces. It's only then that I realise that Niall and I slept on the couch last night.

"Good morning Lilli, did you have a good sleep?" Harry asks with a smirk and I immediately groan and hide my face in my hands as I can feel myself blushing.

"Go away," I groan sleepily as I throw a cushion in their direction, resulting in them both laughing due to the awkwardness of the situation.

"We are making breakfast, we'll leave you to wake Niall up," Louis explains with a grin as he and Harry leave the room and walk into the kitchen. I can hear them laughing making my cheeks blush even more.

I gently kiss Niall's cheek as he continues to sleep, his chest raising slightly under my embrace. I can't help but smile as I think about last night.
He's my boyfriend.
And my husband I suppose. Technically.

"Niall, we have to get up," I whisper with a smile and he only mumbles in response.

"Breakfast is nearly ready," I state with a slight laugh but he continues to sleep, light snores filling the room making me smile once more.

I gently run my fingers along his bare chest before planting a soft kiss on his lips and running my hands through his messy hair. His eyes slightly open and his smile widens as he deepens the kiss and carefully pulls me closer to him.

"Good morning," I say cheerily, making him slightly laugh as he yawns.

"I could get used to being woken up by you," he says cheekily with his usual smirk planted firmly on his face.

"We have to get up now, the boys are making breakfast," I explain but as I attempt to get up he gently pulls me back into his embrace and closes his eyes once more.

"5 more minutes baby," he mumbles, his voice raspy and deep as he has just woken up.

"As tempting as that is, I have to go and get dressed," I explain, my cheeks blushing, and I can't help but laugh when Niall's eyes open again as he only realises now that we are both still naked.

We both begin to laugh loudly and as he kisses my cheek and softens his embrace I am finally able to get dressed. I lift Niall's shirt off of the floor and put it on in order to cover myself up and be able to walk up the staircase to my bedroom.

I catch Niall smirking at me and I can't help but feel butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach.

"What are you looking at?" I sass, playfully putting my hands on my hips as he continues to smirk at me.

"You look cute in my shirt," he states casually and I can feel the heat appear in my cheeks once more. I hate how I can't hide my emotions.

He slightly laughs and rolls over on the couch once more, probably to fall asleep again.

I quickly run upstairs and take a hot shower, grateful to wash my hair before drying off and putting on a pair of black sweatpants and a cropped red jumper. I let my auburn hair dry naturally and as I brush my teeth I feel a hand gently appear on my waist.