seventeen

(A/N: please VOTE and COMMENT!! - I am working really hard on this book! Make sure to comment any suggestions🥰)

N I A L L

"Welcome to Paris, I hope you enjoyed your flight," the flight attend says with a smile as Lilli and I leave the plane holding hands as we are greeted by the paparazzi.

We are both exhausted mentally and physically and as we are bombarded by paparazzi I can tell Lilli is becoming overwhelmed as she holds my hand tightly.

"Lillianna are you pregnant?"
"Niall how much was the ring?"
"Niall how do you feel about Lillianna's next movie?"

When we finally reach the car I can hear Lilli breathe a sigh of relief as we both quickly scramble into the car to ensure our own safety.

"Are you both okay back there?" Marcel our driver asks with a friendly smile as he drives off towards our hotel.

I glance at Lilli who is half asleep as she still clings to me and my heart melts.

"Yes, thank you Marcel we are both just exhausted," I explain with a smile and he nods in understanding.

"That's understandable. My wedding was the best but most exhausting day of my life," he says with a slight laugh and I smile at him and nod hoping he won't bring up Lilli and I's wedding again.

"23 years ago and I still remember every detail," he comments with a smile and I can clearly see how much love he has for his wife.

"That's amazing," I say honestly as he pulls into the hotel car park.

"Sure is. You've got a keeper there Niall," Marcel says motioning to Lilli with a smile and I nod at him as my own smile deepens, becoming more genuine.

I wake Lilli up and help her out of the car, allowing her to lean on me as I basically carry her through the hotel lobby and to our room, leaving Marcel to carry the bags.

"Lilli, are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask her as I place her on the hotel bed, taking off her shoes for her. She doesn't reply and I realise that she is already asleep, light snores filling the silent room.

I laugh to myself as I meet Marcel at the hotel room door and help bring the bags into the room, giving him a tip. As soon as he leaves I can't help but climb into the bed beside Lilli and fall asleep.

•••••

"Niall are you ready to go?" I hear Lilli ask as I finish pulling my jeans on but I can't help but notice she sounds quieter than usual.

I open the bathroom door to be greeted by Lilli who is wearing a matching jacket and skirt set with a pair of black doc martens and a dainty gold necklace with the letter 'N' attached.
She looks beautiful.

"I'm ready now, I just need to put my shoes on and then we can go," I explain with a smile but I can tell that something is up with her.
She isn't as bubbly as usual.

"You look beautiful," I admit and she blushes with a slight smile, looking more like her usual self.

"And you look very handsome," she comments and I smile before she adds," for once," sticking her tongue out playfully making me roll my eyes.

Perfectly Fake ~ Niall Horan Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें