two

*Please vote and comment!!*

N I A L L

"Let's get fucking pissed!" Harry yells as he runs into the nightclub doors slightly stumbling, indicating that he is already tipsy.

As I enter the club, slightly stumbling myself, Louis immediately hands me a shot as he drags me further into the party. It burns as it travels down my throat but I can feel myself getting drunker and drunker which is exactly what I need right now.

"Louis?" I ask turning around, only to see him chasing after Harry. Zayn and Liam have also disappeared into the sweaty crowd so I have no choice but to walk to the bar myself and get another shot.

I order two firebomb shots and hold myself up against the bar in order to keep my balance.
My head is spinning but I look up and see two green eyes staring at me.
It's her.

She walks closer to me, clearly intoxicated, and smiles widely at me. "That other shot better be for me," she laughs as she lifts one of the shots in her hand and passes the other to me.
"Cheers motherfucker," she yells as we both take the shot clinging to eachother.

I can't help but laugh as she slightly coughs due to the burning sensation of the shot and then i realise why. She's only fucking 18.

I laugh louder and she joins in before whispering in my ear," I'm legal to drink alcohol back home." She places her finger to her lips once more to make it clear it also must remain a secret and I pull her in closer to me so that we are now gazing into each others eyes.

I've gained an abundance of confidence due to the alcohol I've consumed and I can't help but plant a kiss on her warm lips pulling her even closer to my body. I feel her sense of surprise but I notice she accepts and continues to kiss me back, running her hands through my hair.

As I kiss her I can't help but feel electricity run through my body, a burning sensation as we touch. She smirks as we continue to kiss but I kiss her even stronger than before, pulling her into my warm embrace.
"Niall," she moans as she deepens the kiss and I can't help but smile.

"Wanna go somewhere a bit more private," I smirk as I slur my words slightly.
Lilli laughs in response saying, "I like how you think Mr Horan."
With that I grab her hand and somehow manage to lead her out the back door.

•••
L I L L I A N N A

My eyes open and I'm immediately hit with a banging headache.
"Never drinking alcohol again," I mumble to myself as I rub my eyes.
I groan and roll over in the bed to realise that someone else is with me.
Oh fuck.
It's Niall Horan.

I immediately sit upright in panic and realise that I'm completely naked, confirming my thoughts about what had happened.

"Niall! Niall wake up!" I say as I shake him awake, bunching the covers up to hide my body.
I have to admit he's so cute when he's asleep. He groans as I shake his shoulders and as soon as he opens his eyes I know he realises what we have done.

"Holy shit," he mumbles as he runs his hands through his bed head. He turns around to face me and I can't help but laugh at how hungover and ridiculous he looks. "I'm so hungover," he says with a laugh.

"Join the club," I mumble as I feel physically sick and hold my face in my hands.

"And to think I don't even remember us doing it," Niall says with a smirk and I throw a pillow at his face in response.

"How annoying," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes like a typical teenager.

Just as I am about to get up and get dressed I realise that the only clothing I have is a red carpet gown and I can't help but let out a frustrated sigh.
"What's up?" Niall asks as he also gets out of bed, pulling his boxer shorts on.

"I have no clothes Niall. What am I going to do," I say in a frustrated tone but I can't help but laugh and Niall joins in.

"Here you can wear one of my sweaters and I think your only chance of getting a pair of bottoms that fits is a pair of Louis'," Niall explains with a laugh as he gently passes me the sweater.

I pull it over my head and luckily it falls just above my knee, covering me slightly and making me feel less naked.
I see Niall smile as he sees me in his sweater and I can't help but blush so I look away hoping he won't notice my reaction.

"Louis, I need you to come to my hotel room now and bring a pair of jogging bottoms, it's an emergency," Niall explains to Louis on the phone as I sit awkwardly on the bed.

"Niall honestly maybe I should just leave now, I'll be fine it looks like a T-shirt dress-," I start but he shakes his head and interrupts saying, "No way, it's far too dangerous. What if someone attacked you, I would never forgive myself."

Before I can reply I hear a knock on the hotel door and I instantly feel so embarrassed.
Louis will know what we did.
"Morning Niall," Louis smiles energetically as he enters the room holding a pair of grey sweat bottoms.

"Morning Lou, they are for... ugh, they are for Lilli," Niall explains as he leads Louis further into the room and motions at me with a smile. I can't help but laugh as I get off the bed to greet Louis.

"Oh, I see," Louis starts with a large grin, wiggling his eyebrows which makes me blush even more.
"Good morning sweetheart," Louis continues as he pulls me into a hug and gently kisses my cheek.

"Morning Lou! Thank you for helping me out," I say with a laugh as he hands me the bottoms. "Anytime love! Glad to meet you again," Louis says and I just can't help but think he's the nicest human ever.

As I pull the bottoms up, lace my trainers and pull my hair into a messy bun I overhear Louis ask, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Can we go to McDonald's?" I ask with a smile, walking closer to the boys who were waiting on me to get dressed. Niall laughs and smiles at me widely but I can feel his eyes staring at my body.

"You're going to fit in perfectly with us," Louis says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"Is it bad that I actually really like this outfit on you," Niall says and I can't help but slightly laugh as I feel ridiculous in these baggy clothes.

"Well you two are actually better stylists than my actual stylists," I say with a slight laugh but I know it's the truth. These boys just have such an infectious, positive energy.
They are lucky to have each other.

"Let's go to McDonald's, the best hangover cure," Niall says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads us out of the hotel room.