forty two

Warning : sexual content ahead hehehe. Please read at your own discretion.

L I L L I A N N A

"To the winner of the night, Lillianna!" I hear the DJ yell over the music of the nightclub and Niall begins to cheer loudly, jumping up and down excitedly.

"You're too cute," I say with a laugh, grabbing his face and gently placing a kiss on his lips as he holds me close.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, baby," Niall whispers in my ear and I begin to smile even wider, enjoying every second of his embrace.

"There's our winner!" Louis slurs, pushing his way through the sweaty crowd towards us with Harry chasing after him.

He's drinking tonight so it's Harry's turn to be the responsible one.

"You were always my winner," Louis says with a smile, hugging me tightly and as I look over his shoulder I see Harry playfully rolling his eyes and laughing at Louis.

"You're the best Lou," I reply and I can see tears begin to form in his eyes so I kiss his cheek and allow Harry to lead him towards the dance floor before he gets too emotional.
Again.

"I got you an Apple sour shot," Niall says, suddenly reappearing at my side with two green shots in his hand and his usual smirk.

We count down together before finishing the shots, both scrunching our faces and laughing at the others reaction.

I notice that he made sure it didn't contain any tequila because after the movie premiere night even the thought of tequila makes me gag.

"I got you both Apple sour shots," Liam suddenly announces with a smile and Niall and I begin to laugh as Liam hands us another shot.

We quickly drink the shot, squirming slightly again at the sour taste and very quickly I see Zayn beginning to lead Liam to the bar once more.

"Niall, do you want another shot?" Liam asks, allowing Zayn to balance against him and I instantly notice that Liam is practically sober compared to Zayn.

"No thanks mate, I'm good for now," Niall replies, his hands never leaving my body as he holds me, almost protectively from the drunken crowd around us.

"Lilli, do you wanna vodka and coke, I don't mind?" Zayn slurs drunkenly with a goofy smile, preparing to disappear into the crowd of drunken bodies again for me.

"No thank you Zaynie," I reply, instantly getting a confused look from Niall.

"Don't feel that you can't drink because I'm going easy tonight," Niall explains with a smile.

"No honestly it's fine, I'm already tipsy and I'm trying to pace myself just like Louis suggested," I explain but Niall continues to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I think Louis needs to listen to his own advice," Niall laughs and when I turn around I see Harry holding a very drunk Louis on the dance floor.

"I want you to have fun tonight," Niall explains, regaining my attention and tucking a stray red hair behind my ear.

"I don't need alcohol to have fun, especially when I have you," I whisper seductively with a smirk and instantly Niall kisses me passionately, his hands running through my hair as he pulls my body closer to his own.