sixty five

L I L L I A N N A

"Ni, wake up we are home now," I explain softly as I try and pull a very drunk Niall out of the Uber and walk him towards our house.

Niall mumbles random words, slightly slurring with a smile on his face as I help him out of the Uber and attempt to hold him up as he sways drunkenly.

Luckily Zayn took care of Harry, Louis and Liam and brought them all back to his house and I know that Elio went home with Benni so I only have to deal with Niall.

"I feel sick," Niall mumbles as we reach the front door, his eyes opening and closing as he sways into my side and begins to groan.

"I know baby, we are going to bed now," I explain softly with a sweet smile as I unlock the door and lead Niall inside and towards the staircase.

"Can you carry me?" Niall slurs, leaning against me as I try and help him climb the staircase but I laugh at his question which makes him frown.

"I wish I could but I'm too small," I explain sadly, kissing his cheek and he nods softly and places one foot on the first step.

"I understand," he mumbles drunkenly as I support him and try to gently pull him up the staircase which proves to be quite a challenge.

By the time we reach the top of the staircase I am exhausted but Niall is still smiling, blissfully unaware of his surroundings as he continues to stumble.

"I have that in my house," he laughs repeatedly, pointing to a picture frame hung on the wall and I giggle slightly at his excitement and drunken stupidity.

"Niall, this way," I instruct, slightly pulling him towards the bathroom but he shakes his head and attempts to walk into the other bedroom.

"I'm sorry I don't speak English," Niall replies, speaking in Irish now and I laugh at him as I manage to take hold of his shoulders and lead him into the bathroom, placing him gently on the toilet seat as his mouth hangs open and his eyes gently close.

I breathe a sigh of relief as Niall has calmed down but as I turn my back for a second to find a washcloth he starts to scream loudly, making me jump in fear.

"What the fuck!" Niall yells repeatedly, squirming in my embrace as I try and calm him down in his drunken state whilst he continues to yell loudly.

I then realise that he is looking at us in the mirror and doesn't realise that it's me and him because of our clown Halloween makeup.

"Niall, look it's only us in the mirror," I explain calmly, waving at the mirror and moving his own hand so he can see the action mirrored back to him.

His yelling gradually softens and I see him pull a confused expression as he becomes mesmerised by the mirror facing us and I slightly giggle at his cuteness.

"That funny," Niall slurs, a smile tugging on his lips before he begins to laugh hysterically, rocking back and forth with laughter as I join in with him.

I love this idiot so much.

"Yes it is funny, now let me take the makeup off," I say gently as I begin to wipe the makeup off of his face, careful not to get any product in his eyes that keep flickering open.