forty one

L I L L I A N N A

Another day, another red carpet yet this one seems thrilling for some reason and I can see the excitement radiating off of Niall's face.

He truly believes I am going to win tonight.

"You look so fucking beautiful," Niall whispers seductively in my ear, sending chills down my spine as we walk hand in hand.

We pose on the carpet as the photographers and interviewers scream our names however we only pause for a few lucky ones.
We love teasing them.

"You're doing amazing, keep breathing," Elio reassures me, suddenly appearing beside me as Niall and I prepare for another interview on the carpet.

Elio has outdone himself with my outfit tonight as I am dressed in a powder blue satin gown with my hair curled perfectly, cascading down my back.

"I don't know what I would do without you," I admit with a smile, kissing his cheek and he quickly embraces me in a gentle hug before allowing Niall and I to continue to walk the carpet.

During the interview I squeeze Niall's hand tight, allowing him to smartly deal with the nosy interviewers who are just looking to create a headline.

He's so smart and handsome and I slightly blush as he smirks at me, clearly noticing my admiration for him.

"Like what you see, eh?" He asks with a smirk as we walk away from the interviewer and I'm lost for a come back as I can't even deny that I was swooning over him.

"Shut up," I say playfully, nudging him gently with my elbow which makes him laugh.

"Lilli!" I hear my name and when I turn around I see Louis and the boys walking towards Niall and I.

"Hey! I like your suit," I compliment as Louis pulls me into a hug, careful not to wrinkle my dress.

"Hey, what about mine?" Harry asks jokingly as he too hugs me tight and I roll my eyes at him.

"I love the ring by the way," Harry whispers in my ear and I immediately smile.

"You do?" I ask innocently and he nods into my shoulder before pulling his hand out to show that he's wearing it.

I gently kiss his hand, making him smile before Louis and him are escorted further down the carpet by management.

"You look stunning as always Lilli," Liam says as he blows me a kiss and I thank him whilst theatrically catching his kiss.

"Are you nervous at all? I mean this is a big night!" Zayn asks excitedly and I smile at him with a hesitant nod.

"You've got this girl," he says reassuringly, placing a hand on my shoulder and I thank him, pulling him in for a hug before him and the boys, except Niall, are escorted even further down the carpet away from us.

"There are so many people here, it's insane!" Niall yells over the chatter of the carpet and I instantly begin to laugh at his excitement.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Niall asks with a grin, pulling me close to him and although I can feel eyes on us I just focus on Niall.