twenty four

(A/N Please vote and comment!! I love interacting with you all xx)

N I A L L

"I'm here to see Alex Oswald," I state menacingly into the intercom, my voice quivering with rage as I clench my fists and prepare for the confrontation.

"It's Niall Horan," I add, my accent becoming thicker as my rage rises.

The image of Lilli covered in bruises as she sobs uncontrollably plays continuously in my mind like a broken record and that only encourages my actions.

I hear the door click open and instantly I take my chance and charge up the large staircase until his bedroom door appears in front of me like a mirage.

I burst into the room, taking Alex by surprise as he jumps up from his bed with his eyes widened in shock.

"Niall? What are you-?"

Before I can answer I fiercely charge at him, throwing my fist at his face so hard that I can feel the deep flesh around my knuckles begin to tear and rupture around the bone.

Alex stumbles back holding his bleeding nose as I continue to throw wide and strong punches at his face.

"You're not the big man now are you?" I yell loudly with spit and blood flying out of my mouth as Alex attempts to weakly fight back.

I continue to punch his face with all of my force until I eventually manage to push him on to the floor with him now clearly at my mercy.

I kick his ribcage forcefully as he gasps for air but my rage only increases as I realise that he has done this exact thing to Lilli.

"You are a nobody," I yell loudly in his face spitting blood in his eye as he scrambles under my firm hold.

I smirk at him, beginning to laugh breathlessly until I feel a strong fist collide with my cheek pushing me back slightly in shock.

Alex pushes himself off of the floor and as he runs towards me I instantly jump up and dodge his fist, ducking under as I wipe the gushing blood from my mouth.

I charge at him with the intent to wrestle and forcefully whack my shoulder against his face repeatedly until I hear a definite crunch and am sure at least his nose is broken.

The punches on my behalf keep on coming as they directly hit his face, making him stumble repeatedly as his body slowly begins to give up.

The rage inside me continues to brew like a storm, a tornado twisting inside of me and without thinking I grab a lamp from the table and throw it at his head with glass and ceramic spilling across the floor like tiny migrating ants.

His face is destroyed with blood flooding from every possible crevice but that's still not enough for me.

I forcefully throw him on the floor once more and as he struggles under my embrace I am only encouraged more.

"I have the power not you. The fans you desire are my fans and they will destroy your career, not Lilli or I," I whisper menacingly, staring into his blackened eyes as he struggles under me.

He manages to collide his fist once more with my lip, the bitter taste of blood filling my mouth, and the force is enough for me to stumble backwards.